Smoking with a Ladybug

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Mann, May 1, 2009.

1. Last night was with my friend who doesnt smoke and I wanted him to smoke, but he wouldn't so I decided I'd toke up by myself. I'm all lonely and I go outside with my packed bowl about to light it when a lady bug falls on top of my bowl. I'm confused as hell, but i figured it fell through my deck, which I was under. What are the chances of it falling on my bowl? So I had a sesh with my new ladybug friend, and the best part is, I wasn''t lonely any more. :hello:

2. That lady bug probably shat or pissed all over your bud.

You inhaled ladybug excrement.

3. #3 DutchX8, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    LOL

But OP, I know what you mean. When I smoke in my back yard there will sometimes be a small animal like a squirrell that I chat to.

4. Hahahaha that is so awesome! I remember once last summer, my friends and I smoked with a baby snail :smoking:

5. So, Ya know, I'm a dude '", Lady Bug..........:p

6. You think you are fucked up having a lady bug friend, try catching a fish and trying to offer him a band - aid, and when he refuses tell him you are sorry for hurting him. :rolleyes:

I really wouldn't mind having a lady bug friend after hearing this, you never know when they will come in handy. Just carry it around in a little nickel bag and when your friend says they don't want to smoke you just pull out the lady bug and be like "what not ho, I don't need you."

They should sell lady bugs at head shops, or snails, or little squirrels, or even a little brown chipmunk. :smoking:

7. [​IMG]

8. YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    OH MY GOD YES
    YESYESYESYES
    +rep +rep +rep
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    I want a fucking ladybug, or a fuckin' chipmunk to ride around on my shoulder.
    OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

9. I so fucking agree with every word you just said.

10. there all friendly till they eat your eyes.

11. dont let PETA see that

12. I would have smoke up the lady bug

13. smoked*

14. ladybug ladybug poke your head out of the rug
    and you come see me and bring your jug
    cause when you come see me thats when you get your good love
    -PUSA:smoking:

15. lol i know what you mean, i was crazy talking to a squirrel when i was zooted

16. Dont believe her lies

17. we have a shit ton of carpenter bees at my house, we caught one the other day and put it in a cup with plastic wrap over it (holes poked in it for air), and my buddy told me to blow the smoke from a gbong into it and i seriously think the bee was high haha it was awesome

18. bees cannot get stoned...your tripping.

19. wow bro, you gota be higher then Joe Pasquale's nuts.

20. It is believed that female ladybug excrement fluid is rich in 5-Meo-DMT.