Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with a girl .

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fluffy_OFWGKTA, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Yea or no ? I don't want any vibe killers . Feel me bruh ?

2. Why not? If she is cool enough to invite, it should go well. :smoke:

3. What are you, like 12 and afraid you'll get cooties?

4. If she can hang then why not OP?

5. Look chilling with guy buddies is chill but there are certain things they can not provide for you.  Unless you prefer penis, then go on about your business as you were.

6. HAHAHAHA.

OP is definitely underage. That or just very immature.

7. Her vagina will swallow whatever you're smoking. Don't do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Girls become far more receptive to men's charms when under the influence
    WINKWINKNUDGENUDGE

And in agreement with the other people above, OP is either underage or immature.... 
    Or he didn't get his cootie shots *Giggles* 

9. Yea, of course! Is that even a question?

10. Only if she's cool.

11. Go ahead, you may have a good time with her.

12. Circle circle dot dot...now u got your cootie shot. You are safe to precede, OP.! Nothing to worry about now..

13. I heard that girl actually has teeth on her vagina

14. For this girl's sake, leave her alone. Asking a question like this you gotta be an annoying high.

WABACHAW 

16. #16 SirKnosAlot, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    i had one of those once, i fell in love with her she was from cali i was from detroit. she was her own women independent and all. so cool to get wasted with.sadly I had to let her go she didnt want to settle down and its that time where im settling down. was fun while it lasted. the only non black female who knew dr dre snoop dizzle easy e etc... man id do to her things i wouldnt do to a farm animal.