Smoking with a girl first time meeting her?

Discussion in 'General' started by johndogg, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Okay so there is this girl that goes to my school that randomly started talking to me because she found my Soundcloud and she likes my music. We don't actually talk, we just snapchat and have small convos here and there. But one night, I was skateboarding and climbing on top of roofs high as a mother fucking plane, and she was snap chatting me. She said she really wanted to go with me next Friday night and explore around my town. ALONE. and I'm nervous AS FUCK. we made plans to go on top of this huge building being built and toke for a bit up there. I don't know if she wants to hook up with me or if she just wants to smoke and become friends. (She told me that she wanted to be "friends" earlier) I don't know what to do and I don't want to fuck this up and look like a total fuck head. I am known for not getting signs from girls btw. HELP PLEASE ( I know this isn't really a good place to post about this but I am really really nervous and will take any help I get.)

2. Just be yourself, smoke and have some fun. Don't worry about the "friend" comment. She doesnt really know you yet so of course she would make a comment like that. Don't look too much into that. The more loose you are during your "date" the better.

• Like Like x 1
  3. My advice bro,
    Do it.
    Why? You only live once and life is way too short.
    You two haven't met yet, so you don't even know if you like her yet.
    There's three outcomes I can think of if you decide to meet her:
    1) You meet, and become friends
    2) You meet, and never see each other again.
    3) You meet, both realize you like each other and live happily every after

You're over thinking. Just have fun. If it's right you will know.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah I guess I am over thinking it too much. Either way we still gonna smoke :love-m3j:

5. Smoking should help you relax and let loose a little bit.
    No regrets!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you so much dude thats actually crazy to think about. I am going to use that kind of mindset for every situation now

• Like Like x 1
  7. Relax, dude.

Don't worry about having to be this or that. Just go with the flow.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. You bet brotha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. What's your soundcloud?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. just don't let that one time get on your case