Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with a gas mask

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the italian job, May 22, 2010.

1. lol I'm pretty sure if you open your eyes not even rohtos would work.

2. hahaha all i can imagine now is some pro gas mask toker with a horrible resiny face, im probably just too high:smoke:

3. ha well Fuck. I've been using it alot lately, and the way you inhale it (open nose, mouth, facial expressions, etc) have an effect on the way the smoke circulates in the mask. It can do all sorts of crazy shit. and it's cool just to open your eyes and look around the room when your mask is filled with smoke; it's like your own little world. specially when you're blasted.

4. i've always wanted to hit one of them, we will see.

5. I've never used one but I think if you enjoy coughing the shit out of your lungs is worth being really high, then a steamroller might be the way to go. Once I saw a friend of mine load a one gram bowl into my other friends steam roller and just smoke it all in a few insane hits. He almost puked but he was the highest he's ever been.