Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with a gang member?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Alright, so recently I befriended someone who is a member of the East Side Crips. He is a very dedicated member, and wears blue all of the time. He doesn't act like your typical gangster though, he doesn't go around flashing signs, and trying to start fights. Personally, I believe he is in it for the money and protection. Anyways, tomorrow, he invited me to smoke with him, and I'm sort of just sketched out, just to know that he is involved with a gang. He seems as if he is a really good guy though. Idk, what do you guys think?:eek::cool:

2. If you need to come on the internet to ask advice about gang affiliation...

3. Your not going to get shot bro.

4. dont get shot son

5. Gang affiliation.....no. Why the hell would you wanna be smoking with a gang member. One thing after another and your joining too.

6. Yeah your definitely going to get shot.

7. You best rep the west side bloods

8. just be cool about it.
    and if he brings it up, you are down to "bust some punkass bloods"

9. Don't wear red. Or Orange for that matter.

Definitely don't wear blue. He might be thinking you want to join. You have a choice. Cut off association with him or smoke with him. You are dealing with the criminal element. You have to make that call.

10. Waltz in that bitch like
    [​IMG]

11. Show up with Boyz n the Hood on Blue-ray and you will be fucking golden.

12. man i smoke with these thugs
    [​IMG]

mutha fuckin buttercream gang in the hizzy

13. Nah he isn't the type to just have his boys kill or fight me for no reason. I'm just wondering what the experience will be like, because a few of his "homeboys" will be smoking with us too. I'm pretty sure they are members also.

14. Just smoke with him...

15. thats a promise

16. I'm sure it will be like smoking with the usual retarded highschool kids or frat boys, except they have guns.

edit: And their "reason" is to gain "respect"

17. just chill and smoke with him dude just bring a grape swisher with you

18. :hello:

19. Lol they're normal people. I just lol'd at the thought of a thread "smoking with a black person"

20. I understand people are born into places and conditions in which they have no control over immediately, but when high school comes around they usually have a choice of what they want their life to be. Maybe they are harassed, or even bullied if they don't choose a gang, but I'd rather die knowing I'm not getting into that retarded shit than die because of a stupid fucking color that represents some fight between people decades ago.

He no doubt is probably a cool guy, I've smoked ganja with some gang members when I was a sophomore in high school (they were maybe 25-30) and they were actually decent and surprisingly were very chill and appeared to be pretty smart. Although, they weren't doing anything with their lives, they were doing the same, stupid, pointless shit they had done when they were my age; driving around, drinking 40's, getting high, going to parties, and fucking girls.

I don't mean to judge any one, but I don't buy into the idea that you HAVE to join a gang. Choosing education, focusing on your job, and generally staying away from those kinds of people are much better choices and will reward you better. These gang members, no matter how friendly they are, aren't fucking doing anything with their lives and that's the truth. Generally, you don't see gang members getting college degrees, marrying a wife, raising kids, working a normal job, etc, living a "normal" life. Instead they waste their lives away following some stupid ass order of command and dealing drugs.

To answer your question, I believe he is nice if you say so, and if he's cool with you his friends will probably cool with you too and there isn't anything to worry about. Most of them are pretty friendly when they are smoking or chilling, but when it comes to their "territory" they can get nasty. Just don't say anything that they might take offensively.

Also, I don't think anyone else might have thought about this, but it could be possible he is trying to get you to join his gang. Maybe not, call me crazy, but he could continue to invite you over, and soon enough you'd be running "errands" with him and his friends, tagging along, until they want you to join. Maybe not, but be careful and let us know how it goes.

I don't mean to sound harsh about gangs, but when it's the end of they day they really haven't been productive members of society, instead they are a nuisance and don't really contribute to the rest of the world.