Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with a foreign exchange student

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2FootBong, Oct 18, 2011.

1. well im involved in a foreign exchange program this year. basically, a kid from germany whos a couple years younger than me is gona stay with me for a week, then im gona go stay with him in germany for a week. so id like to smoke with him while he's here, but (though i can speak german well enough) im not sure if i should ask him if he wants to... does anyone know a subtle way to indicate smoking bud in german? plus, i dont know shit about german culture, do u think he might snitch? he is a couple years younger than me, like 16-17. i know they drink all the time over there (legal age is 16) but idk about weed.

2. everyone across the world smokes weed(mostly) man toke up with you dutch friend! we had quite a few foreign exchange students at my school i toked with quite a few of them =P (one of them was german)

3. shmoka da bud?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Damn Idk dude but when your in Germany I would be getting drunk as a skunk haha

5. Well you could just straight up ask him man, i dont think he'd mind... be like "kiffst du?"

I speak german pretty well, enough to discussing weed-related topics. Anyway, people don't always realize that people from other countries are just like Americans, they only speak a different language and have different culture... But one culture is universal- weed!

6. When I was in college I roomed with a guy from Japan for a year. I didn't speak one word of Japanese before i met him.

I found out he smokes because I had friends over and they just started making a gravity bong in the sink and he like "What is this" (in a Jap. funny accent) and we told him. He had never heard of it before but instantly loved it.
    That's how I found out he smoked the herb. He said our best mid we found was like the dank over there.

Anyways, he would get good and stoned and he would teach me his language and I would help him with English. Those were great times.
    Learned alot about each others cultures.

7. just pull out a bag of weed, he will get the message. i doubt the kid will snitch on you, if he does just be prepared to put that bag up your ass, or cut your losses and flush it

8. I had a guy from germany living with me when i was in tenth grade... he was the enlightened motherfucker who got me into smoking weed and whatnot anyway... kind of self evident.

9. [quote name='"ElectricRainbow"']Damn Idk dude but when your in Germany I would be getting drunk as a skunk haha[/quote]

i dont get it... why would i? if your in another country u could actually do something new, tour, learn the culture or something. i can get drunk as hell in the US...

thanks to all for the responses, ill definately ask him if he does, i think if he seems like he might snitch ill just say i was wondering if its common in germany and that i dont do it myself. good thing he isnt staying in my room or he'd find out soon enough.

10. When I read the title I thought of Fez off of that 70's show! Lol

11. In highschool we had a foreign exchange student from Germany, and we found out the he was the fucking man, and he partied with us.

Only stayed for 2 weeks, but the kid could drink like a 50 year old alcoholic

12. I took German in high school when the German exchange students came one stayed with my friend and we smoked with her. You just need to ask i don't think he will mind if you ask even if he doesn't smoke

13. Stop stuttering and just flat out ask him if he wants to smoke some weed. It's not like if he doesn't he's gonna point at you and let out a long, slow shriek...hes got buddies that smoke too.

14. Smoked with a French foreign exchange student from Toulouse, France. She was pretty chill. Nice girl, good looking too. I'd say go for it. She was 100% down.

15. [quote name='"420mexican"']When I read the title I thought of Fez off of that 70's show! Lol[/quote]

As did I haha

16. I smoked with a German foreign exchange student when he was going to my highschool. His name was Armin or something like that. He told me that they all get on the train and ride to amsterdam to buy weed.

17. Ugen shnagan lagan duthsihxdjhdj weeden?

18. [​IMG]

As far as I know: Germany is plentiful in quality hash, and I doubt he'll snitch.

19. Don't ask him to smoke and pull out a bag of weed. He probably speaks conversational english so just be like lets watch harold and kumar or whatever. Then when you guys are watchin it ask him if he ever smoked/what he thinks about it.

You never know with foreign exchange students bro. My girlfriend in high school had a dutch guy living at her house. He snitched on her for smoking at lunch. And he snitched on both of us one night when she snuck me into her basement.