Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with a cold???????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weed_i_need, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Hey grasscity! winter is almost coming soon and i was just wondering if you have a cold or a fever and your sick, would it be ok to smoke weed? for example if i'm sick in my bed and i pull out my bong and start blazing would i get sicker? would a cold be worse if you smoke weed with it? 

THX!!!! KEEP TOKIN'       :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke: 

2. #2 Fiend4Green, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    It is ok to smoke while getting punched in the face

3. Yea it's fine, no you won't get sicker. Try to prevent from getting sick and always treat it before it gets worse.

4. I always blaze it up when I'm sick, it might irritate your throat and nose, but it won't make you any sicker (it's medicine :p). It makes it easier to eat, easier to sleep, easier to not feel like crap in general. If you have a vaporizer there's no reason at all Not to get blitzed :)

5. If all else fails punch someone in the mouth

6. Had a cold all this week and smoked up every night through it. You'll be fine :p

7. If you have sinus problems it may bother them. Like if you have a head cold it might be uncomfortable.  But it wont make you sicker as far as I know.