Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with a broken leg

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Imagination909, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Just broke my leg pretty badly, and I was prescribed painkillers. Was wondering if I should smoke while taking these? Or would that be crossing the line? I have a pretty big tolerance but I'm just wondering before I do it, thanks!

I know you're not suppose to talk about other drugs but I don't think this would break the rules, seeing as I'm not abusing or illegally getting them. If this is wrong please just delete it.

2. All that will happen is that you will feel very, very high. What kind of painkiller?

3. you can mix cannabis with any medication and it wont do anything harmful to your system besides smoking obviously, you may puke or be super high though.

4. Yeah you will be a little higher than normal but medicinal doses for painkillers are pretty low.

5. Opiates + bud = win.

You'll be more than fine man. :D

6. Harry Potter here I come :smoke: Thanks for the responses

7. You'll be just fine, my friend... just fuckin' fine. ;)
    Sorry about your leg... you didn't elaborate. What happened??

8. yup smoked everyyday of summer with a broken leg i got surgery i got a rod in there..... prescribed oxy cotton.. funner than being sober

9. one of my buddies had finger surgery, we smoked and his hand was killing him so he took a couple of his prescribed vicodins...straight up couch lock to the extreme haha

10. i smoked my ass with a broken ankle.......psshh ull be fine