Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking with 2 pieces in 1 session

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Anyone ever done it?:smoking:

2. Do it on a fairly regular basis.

3. hahaha yesss im with you on this one

ive done it from like bong to pipe by myself. dont it alot in groups where more pieces were neccessary.

but sometimes.
    i use two vaporizers.
    while 1 is blowing up a bag, ill be taking direct hits off a next one.
    :hide:

4. Would doing it get me higher? I'm guessing not, just a fun factor is all.

5. if you are using two bongs for example

and both are already loaded. and you take consequtive hits(one after another), you are getting more at a quicker pace, which should result in a stronger "high" atleast for a bit... right?? only makes sense

but hey it could also be waste of smoke, since your lungs are already absorbing shit from last hit, so they cant fully take as much ikn the 2nd one.

fuck i dunno lolol:smoking:

6. Are you high right now? lol

7. When I visited my best friend a few weeks ago we took hits from two different bongs. Best decision ever I was pretty stoned for a good 2-4 hours :)

8. Yes, even more. :eek:

9. hell yeah brah somtimes up to 4 peices in a session with my homies! :D

10. First time I ever smoked it was two pipes both loaded, one metal, one glass, and once i took a hit off one they passed me the other for like eight hits

11. I Smoked my buddies brothers bong and then went to my friends room And smoked a blunt, I was higher than a kite!

12. usually if im smokin with 1 or 2 other people, we each pack our own pieces and smoke them to ourselves

when we're done with ours, we pack it up and pass it to the next person. That way, after everyone has smoked out of everyone else's pieces, we all smoke the same amount of weed.

a pretty good system, imo. That way, you can take your time smoking your pipe/bong and can enjoy it more