Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking while taking a dump

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by locnar, Mar 3, 2009.

1. i recently have been smoking while pitchin a loaf. the exhaust fan in the bathroom keeps the odor down. plus its some what relaxing. anyone else do this?

2. I have before.
    Relaxing... but i forget im sitting on the john XD

3. i have not.

sounds like a good idea but my bathroom's in the middle of the 2nd floor of a 3rd story apartment so there's no way for the stench to get out.

4. i have found that its something you wanna do if you live by yourself or with your sig.other. i have had roomates complain and ask why i do that. they just thought it was weird i guess. but i grew up in a house where every sunday my dad would sit on the pot with a cup of coffee the sunday paper and a pack of smokes.

5. yeah man it sucks ass living in an apartment.

and my bathroom isn't even on the side of the apartment so i have no windows in there, so i can't smoke in the shower or anything.

it sucks.....

6. ouch. no ventilation in a bathroom. my wife would have to move out if our bathroom didnt have ventilation

7. lol yeah dude i wish i could smoke in my house..

i have a bedroom window, but every time i smoke in my room it ALWAYS finds a way to stink up the rest of the house.

i use a towel under the door, a fan, a sploof if i need one, incents, and the shit STILL creeps through and gets me in trouble with my landlord.

8. i hope your landlord doesnt slap you.. you seen that thread yet?

9. yeah ive done it, but man there is something about breathing deeply while taking a shit that doesnt seem quite right

10. i do not know of the thread you speak of, so yeah i haven't seen it..

11. ITS AWESOME ! if I no i need to go #2 i'll smoke before lol its the best.!

12. its a good workout for the prostate :)

13. i meant breathing in your shit hahahaha

14. never done it seems nice though. i just cant smoke in my bathroom because others in my house use it. but i love toking bymyself so :hello:

15. hahaha the only downfall. usually i give myself some courtesy flushes :cool:

16. your just a toilet smoker in training. one day young jedi

17. LOL that vid of the landlord was crazy as fuck

hella ghetto hahah

18. Hell yeah, it's the only way to roll. Haha Peace :smoking:

19. Haha yeah I have when I had to be low key about smoking. The dump kinda covers up the smell and you can spray as much air freshener as you want without it looking suspicious.