Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking while sick...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ledzeppelin505, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I did it to before i realized i was actually sick. I have some bud left and I still want to smoke. I heard it's a bad idea though. Should i go for it? I don't feel like getting more sick... :confused:

2. Depends on what you have? Cold or flu i'm guessing? I smoke when I have a cold and it sometimes seems like its the best remedy.

3. Depends on how you feel, Sometimes it makes you feel better other times it makes you feel like your going to die. Start out with a small amount of bud and if you start to feel better keep increasing but if you start feeling worse after a hit or two just stop.

4. Man I had chills last night and thought I was getting sick and so I've smoked all day and don't feel worse. :smoke:

5. I see being sick as a tolerance break, just me tho...I personally don't smoke when sick

6. I hate the coughing part but it helps me sleep for sure when I'm sick. It gets rid if my head ache an also helps build an appetite so overall I think its a plus.

7. I had a horrible experience doing this. I had mild hallucinations and I threw up a lot.

8. If you're feeling like you're going to throw up or have stomach problems I don't recommend it. If you have a cold or flu and you're just sneezing a lot or have a cough or sore throat I would recommend vaping. It's a lot less harsh.

9. doesn't it help nausea tho?
    i would think it would be the other way around...no experience with it tho

10. You feel like shit bro I made the mistake once of smoking during a day I was home sick. Massive fucking headache.

11. Im sick too, but fuck it I'ma smoke & if i feel bad i shall sleep.