Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking while sick.?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Forever Wavy, Dec 11, 2012.

1. SO basically I'm sick as fuck and it sucks. I'm miserable. But it's not a normal head cold (sneezing runny nose ect) it's like a terrible sore throat and I have the worst cough :( Should I smoke? I don't wanna make it worse on my throat/lungs/body.

2. Get yourself some edibles if you can. If you don't have money or weed for edibles, you can always try "special" tea. Just boil some water and put a teaspoon of butter in with the water and steep your green with a small strainer. I like to add honey to mine!

3. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4. I wouldn't smoke I think it'd make it worse. You'd proabbly caugh a lot and it'd irritafe your throat even for a while after you come down.

Like the poster above me said do edibles or if that isn't an option vaping would probably be alright.

Hope you feel better.

5. pfff of course you should smoke. Marijuana is one of the most powerful painkillers. I always smoke when I'm sick. I find it makes me feel better, even if it's not the "best idea" or it doesn't necessarily make you get better. It helps you feel good, and that's what I find to be good enough.

It is of course, entirely up to you. You might have a bad experience, especially with throat soreness. Try lozenges and ofc hydrate.

6. I have a sore throat and I just smoked a phat bowl. :smoking:

7. I doubt it really matters either way. Smoke it up bro!

8. vaporizer!

9. When i had a cold in october i was still toking as usual and i do think it prolonged my cold. I can't tell if it made it worse but it deffiantly made it longer. What should have been a 2 week ordeal lasted almost a month. But whatever, fuck it :smoking:

10. I just took a bong snap..

.. I'm dying.