Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking while sick

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Half Stoned, Sep 20, 2012.

1. So, I've had a cold for the past few days and I want to know how you guys feel about smoking with a cold. I've done it every day I've been sick and it makes me feel better, but I also feel like maybe this is making it worse or making it take longer to get better. I don't really know though, because I haven't been paying attention to how much better or less i've felt the next day

2. I can't fucking do it when I'm sick like 2 weeks ago I had bronchitis and I couldn't even take a hit or else I would cough for 15minutes strait and have a headache after that and can't even get high so I gotta pretty much take a t-break for a week or so

3. Find a good sativa and a good indica, the sativa will give you the kick up the ass you need to get of bed and fight the flu through the day and the indica will ease pain at night and help you sleep, it may be a bit harsher on the old throat and lungs than normal but the herb is here to heal dont underestimate what she can do in these types of situations, trust me she will help!

I have just realized something since I have smoked mj everyday I have never once been sick woow just goes to show and thats not me making shit up just realized whilst typing this......magic!

4. Well if you vape, it might be easier on your lungs.

5. For me its worth it forgetting about how shitty I feel.

6. Sometimes I have to force myself but it does help. And it gives me my appetite back

7. im actually sick right now too and it hasnt stopped me from smoking. i noticed my nose tends to run a little more because of all the smoking. but id say it helped me way more then i thought it would. tend to not care how horrible it feels to be sick when ur blasted off ur ass so even more reason to.

8. Smoking while sick is sometimes my favorite thing ever when it helps. When it doesnt help, its the worst lol

9. I'm sick and smoking.

10. Doing the same now

11. some of yall got that iron lung

12. I wouldn't take this guys advice. Anyone calls themselves meat ballz.

13. That wasn't advice. I merely said I was sick and doing it.

14. Yeah man try it, it helped me get rid of a cold quick, idk if it was gonna go away quick or not without the weed but yeah.

15. i do not somking.....[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]