Smoking While Showering

Discussion in 'General' started by HIGH IQ, May 27, 2010.

1. dude i feel like saying this to so many people on this site. some people get so worked up over absolutly nothing xD

plus rep for being a positive thinker who knows putting people down is dumb shit:D

2. Okay so now Ive completed it.

I have now successfully gotten blazed in the shower, with the lights off, blue candles, citrus smell, and trippy electro music playing. It was the shit.

I call this "The Simple Man's Shower" :smoking:

3. Dude smoking weed doesn't make you trip...

But the first time I ever smoked, I smoked a half a j roach and took a shower directly afterwards... I was TRIPPING THE FUCK OUT it was amazing and I've never had a such a high since... It was like my senses were all jumbled and i was having weird as shit closed eye halucinations and the shower was WONDERFUL the closed area where I could do whatever I wanted... I chose to do the robot after a certian point... And damn I could do the robot high haha i recomend stoning and showering to anyone :smoking:

4. lol i smoke before i shower (and once while)

not much of a major experience for me. my showers just seemed to take longer

5. how about smokin a blunt in the hot tub?

6. I usually hit the bong before I get in. set on the music and you're good :smoking:

7. my only problem with blazin in the shower is that the humidity damnined my J really fast so i got half way down and it was soggy. i havnt tried with glass yet

8. UPDATE: I hit my bong in the shower people, multiple times with the water running.

I have also bought some kind of herbal body wash that smells like nature, and IT DOES!

So with the whole shabang going I just go to a time when the earth was pure in my shower blazed as fuck.

P.S - Im blazed right now :bongin: