Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking while sad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazing 420, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #21 wsrd4b2, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think he was being sarcastic.

Smoke and go for a walk. Seriously you'll feel way better

2. Yeah, he probably was, but it's still funny :laughing:

3. #24 wsrd4b2, Aug 13, 2011
    Ha I guess you're right

4. I can't see how people can be sad over such petty things. Probably because I came from nothing and realize how good I have it now...

5. I go through this all the time. Just smoke a lot, and do something not at all related to her. Watch a south park....it's a lot of fun.

6. Smoke, then beat off right after. I dare you to tell me you're sad after that.

7. Dude weed has taken me from sad as shit crying to laughing at my dog countless times. Back when I used to have girl troubles, I'd smoke some weed and it'd get me distracted from whatever was making me sad. Just do something, don't sit around and mope and tell yourself that you have to be sad, 90 percent of your emotions are controlled by your mindset; tell yourself that smoking a bowl is gonna make you happy and it probably will

8. Remember that time before you had a girlfriend?

It was called 'freedom'. Strange concept, I know.

Have fun doing stuff that annoys her, or whatever safe in the knowledge that she won't be there to nag.

9. Lol she's probably fucking countless dudes having a great time while you sit and cry, go out and get some new puss

10. dude smokin when your sad always makes you happy. my girl just brokeup wit me and i got fired from my job. you can never frown when dat mary jane be all up in yo system

11. Fuck sadness, man.

Weed might exacerbate shitty feelings, or it could make them better. For me it depends on my mindset and how shitty I really feel.

12. I think it just enhances whatever mood you're in. If you're happy and enthusiastic to smoke, you get a good high. If not... Then yeah. You don't.

13. #34 GeorgeW Kush, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Wow, you must be real spoiled if THATS what makes you sad.

14. Smoking usually makes me less sad about things when I am already down.

The weird thing, though, is that if I am not down and start smoking and then something unfortunate/troublesome happens then I get way more down about it.

Chemicals man . . . . chemicals....

15. Who the fuck wants to make it in the hood anyways?

16. #37 wsrd4b2, Aug 14, 2011
    Why would he want to make it in the hood? Lawlz brosef. Lawlz.

17. Lol yeah thats weird to say.

18. #39 InstaBlaze, Aug 14, 2011
    Someone who thinks that "making it in the hood" makes them cool.

Usually the same people who use the word kush as a word for high quality bud.

19. don't drink or smoke, my husband is deployed for a year, I don't hardly drink on deployments (well cause I'm by myself) I do smoke a lot and it definitely doesn't make it better, but sometimes it can make it worse and sometimes it just preoccupies your mind while you clean up or do something productive, but no it won't take your sorrows away.