Smoking while sad?

Discussion in 'General' started by EASYlivin, Dec 25, 2008.

1. I dont know if you blades read my other thread but I just broke up with my girlfriend of 8 months. I know smoking can bring out emotions. Should I pack a few bowls tonight by myself? Or will this backfire and the next 2 hours ill be high and sad as shit?

What do you guys think?

EDIT: When I smoke by myself I always listen to music.

2. I don't know about you, but I could have someone shit in my cereal and be totally bummed about life, then after a few puffs of that funky stuff, I can feel all of the stress lift off my chest. Happy, Hungry, sleepy.

3. Yup I agree with this, someone takes a shit in your cereal pack a bowl and make a new bowl of cereal. :hello: :smoking:

4. It may lead to you thinking about it with more complexity but it's not like it's going to make you suicidal or anything.

I say go for it

5. WHen I smoke with others, I smoke too slow (they say)

When I smoke by myself, I smoke too fast.

6. We'll by reading these posts im gonna go smoke a bowl or 2 and a second generation joint in my car. I gotta hear my subs when im lifted! :rolleyes:

Later blades!:D

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

7. go for it, makes me feel better

8. I love to smoke when things aren't going too good. Blaze a bowl or two then watch a movie. It will get your mind off it and you'll be laughing by yourself in no time!

9. That's it man. I recently had to break things off with someone as well. Weed helped me. But idk, people are different...

10. I think too much when I am high so I never smoke when I am sad or depressed because it makes me realize things I don't want to realize. haha

11. for me smoking while im sad isnt always a good idea... i think about everything, from every angle. andl like u said deutsch, i realize things i dont want to... hardest person to admit you're wrong to is yourself.. but yeah... what sucks for me about it is i never know if smokings gonna cure all or make me a empty shell. but i still roll the dice.

12. After my brother died, I couldn't smoke for awhile. I have to be in a semi-good mood to get high. If I'm really upset about something, I won't smoke.

The only thing that ceased my smoking for awhile was my brother's death so I don't know how intense your emotions are.

Try to make the best out of it, whatever you do.
    Happy holidays. :]
    hope everything turns out well.

13. smoke, browse the web, talk to some friends, watch a movie & listen to mmuusic.

14. Smoking to alleviate sadness is drug abuse IMO

15. *****, I aient seen my daughter a year from tommrow.

And dont know if i ever will again.

And im high as hell and drunk as shiet.

16. It's therapeutic IMHO.

If he's sad and he eats a whole box of chocolates to make him feel better... Does that say he has an eating disorder? :rolleyes:

17. If he does so on a regular basis...yes.

18. haha no im not always sad.

19. weed'll help.

20. if you smoke when you're happy there is no reason to not smoke because you are sad.