Smoking while pregnant?

Discussion in 'General' started by jeremiahweed28, Mar 21, 2009.

1. \

Never said you did,i was just clarifying my position. And yes i did quit.

2. Ok. I never said that she is going to smoke. I never said that she needed to smoke. I did say she wants to smoke. We were just trying to make sure there would be no unwanted affects. Apparently there are, so me and her are both going to quit.
    IDK if I even want to start again after the baby is born, but we'll see. Thats why I asked. To those of you who helped answer my question, thank you.:wave:

3. Good choice quitting with her...Im glad that both of you have used your thinking caps :p
    Congrats brother...and good luck...:D

4. haha i was about to just say send a PM o leapfrog but it looks liek he beat me to it, but leap, how do you feal about edibles, is it the smoke that hurts, or is it being intoxicated?

5. we got some drama queens up in here.

IMO its better for a woman to eat an edible than pop some pills to ease the torture she goes through while being pregnant.

6. dont think she should smoke IMO

btw... CONGRATS on conceiving!!! life is a beautiful thing

7. If she is not strong enough to stop smoking for 9 months, you two should not be having a child. Period.

8. new research shows that mothers in jamaica who smoked during there pregnacy's children are faster learners and tend to be smarter than alot of kids in the u.s. whos mothers didnt smoke during there preganancy;)

9. Don't smoke.

10. look at the date

11. I'm not totally sure of the affects it will have on the baby but I would not want my wife to be smoking anything while pregnant, thats for sure. Hell, I wouldn't even want her eating fatty foods or anything thats not healthy or nutritional. Occasionally, she could have a piece of pie if she musters up enough courage to ask me.

(Joking)

:p:D

12. i wonder what happened to that baby..

13. No dont smoke with the baby:eek: dont drink, cigerettes, coffee if u want a healthy baby

14. do u see date of OP? they either got a smishmortion at the smishmortion clinic or that baby has already been popped out