Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking while golfing!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Speedymotor, Apr 26, 2011.

1. So me n my frends are thinking about toking up at a golf course while playin. Any tips on making it less conspicuous?

2. dude i cant play golf worth shit high lol

3. haha that seems like a great idea! and i would toke up a little bit b4 u go and just bring 1 hitters to keep u goin while your there and theres plenty of spots behind trees and shit

4. Bro just toke on the course, grab a blunt. My friend is on the highschool golf team and they smoke 2 hour lasting cigars every round they play, so a blunt would blend right in

5. my friends been trying to get me to do that recently lol never golfed before though..

i'm down to get high and go to the driving range for sure..

getting toasted and going disc golfing is legit too..

6. Yeah itll be really fun lol but the only thing im worried about is if theres a bunch of golfers behind us we would clog it up if we went in the forest n toked if they saw us go in there. Then if they went looking for us they could catch us. Sry if that doesnt make sense. How could i disquise my high though? Id probly end up throwing/hitting shit everywhere lol

7. joints. noone will think twice.

8. Dude, I've been toking and golfing longer than I can remember. In fact, I don't remember the last time I played golf without being baked. I keep a one-hitter cigarette and dugout in my bag at all times. Then, just head down the side of the fairway, away from the group in front or in back of you, and just pull it out and hit it. Shit, I even hit it when I'm playing with my dad if we're in separate carts. Or get down and pretend like you're looking through your golf bag and take a quick hit. But do NOT all pile into the trees to get baked....nothing looks more conspicuous.

9. #9 Speedymotor, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha good advice

10. Blunts, joints, or a 1-hitter.

Last year with some buddies there was a back-up at the start of the back nine. We were sitting at the 10th tee-box waiting for a group in front of us to t-off, and there was another foursome behind us, waiting for us to t-off. One friend was puffin' up and the smoke was blowing back on the group behind us. The smell was pretty obvious. When I mentioned that to him he said "fuck em, let them say something." LOL

Most of the time you have nothing to worry about because a lot of people smoke cigarettes or cigars on the course. The first thought that comes to mind for the average golfer that sees you isn't going to be weed and even if they know it is...who cares?

11. Well, I wouldn't quite say "who cares". You don't wanna be smoking out around people you don't know. Discretion is very important. Case in point, I was playing golf with a couple dudes last summer. I was walking, they were in a cart. They'd tee off and drive away, I'd lag behind, hit my pipe and walk. Anyway, we got to chatting, and come to find out I was playing with the district attorney and his lead prosecutor. I don't think I'd wanna make it known to these guys that I was packing.

12. just have fun with it who gives a shit if you get caught getting high ditch the evidence

13. just smoke out in the open i thought no one gives a fuck anymore. just incase dont bring too much weed or a scale

14. #15 Speedymotor, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nice. I should get one of those

15. Disc Golf > Golf

16. Its conveniient cus i could bring a bunch of stuff with me in the golf bag