Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking While Going Through Caffeine Withdrawal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Meet_My_Bro-Ken_Hymen, May 23, 2013.

1. I'm currently going through caffeine withdrawal. I went from having 2-3 Arizona Green Teas a day to nothing. My symptoms aren't too fun. I'm shaking, cant fall asleep when I need to, falling asleep when I can't, depression, severe headaches, I'll sweat gallons at random intervals, I get so hot that I literally strip down naked, stand by a fan, then hop into a cold shower. it's not my favorite thing in the world.

Anyway, I picked up some bud after school today and I planned to smoke before going to sleep so that I could actually get a good night' sleep for once, but last time I tried smoking while sick it intensified my symptoms tenfold. So I guess my question is, is it a good idea to smoke currently? I'm worried that the depression would increase and make me damn near suicidal. Not saying I'm nervous or anything and no matter what I'll probably end up smoking anyway, but any input would be greatly appreciated.