Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking while driving, do you have a plan if you get stopped?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ColaKushBurna6, May 26, 2011.

1. Everytime I drive somewhere I like to smoke while I'm driving. I just enjoy it. I really don't freak out about bein stopped by a cop while I'm smoking and driving, but I always stay cautious and have a plan ready. Especially when drivin on the interstate. I always drive the speed limit while smoking, and I always smoke a cig after I smoke to kill the weed smell. Oh..and I've noticed that those freebreeze air fresheners that you stick in your air vents works wonders!! I always keep those in my car becuz you can never smell weed

2. I only smoke things that are rolled while driving (that, or the MFLB)...if I ever get pulled over, weed gets put out and goes into my AC vent, then Ozium gets sprayed (I keep it wedged between my seat and center console, so I can spray it without it ever being visible through the back window). Oh, and always visine pre-smoking, because if a cop pulls you over, theres no time to visine.

3. #3 ColaKushBurna6, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh yeah, I always put in visine before smoking as well

4. A cop is going to know it smells like reef.

5. He might see you spraying the air freshener and get suspicious. I would just eat it and smoke with all my windows down.

6. I don't give a fuck if he's suspicious of my bottle of Ozium. Get some probable cause, you're welcome to search my car. But when theres no weed in sight, my eyes are white, it smells like lemons in the car, and I'm not the least bit nervous about talking to him, the most he can do is ask to look around and get denied.

Sometimes they'll make up a lie about how they're calling the K9s in, but they always just end up making you sit there for a while, and then something always comes up and the dogs can't come after all.

7. If the weed is less than like 2gs, eat the shit.
    Spray the bitch with ozium.
    Everyone in the car light up a cig.
    If its daytime, shades on.

8. Well where I'm from my plan is to deny until proven guilty. I'm not gonna let the cop search unless he's gotta a legit cause. Plus I usually don't carry enough to get into that much trouble but you never know.

9. When driving home after picking up a lot I'm nervous to be pulled over and get caught. But I'm a bad driver so its rational

edit; in which case i'd be fucked.

10. I've been pulled over a couple times, once in a college town, the cop was cool because it was the middle of the night, I was trying to get to my dorm, and my car was hotboxed. Since it was a college town I guess he's seen it a lot and just didn't want to do the paperwork or didn't really care, but it reeked in my car. Also that was in Texas, Texas cops can be dicks at times, but just don't push your luck.

Second time it happened I had just parked and was finishing up a bowl with a friend; saw the lights go on and lit a cig to save some face, but my friend was a bit more nervous, we stashed the pipe under the seat, had maybe 2gs of ground up bud in a little medical capsule, big ol orange thing with a white cap, stashed it in my cars compartment. He asked what was going on the usual questions, asked if I had been smoking, he was suspicious, but was ready to blame the smell on the cig, until he asked my friend a few questions, she was nervous and stuttered a bit so he told me to be honest and I could already tell he was gonna search so I was like "fuck it, I have a bit of weed in my car, but thats it. He asked for it, took it, came back, another cop pulled up, he gave me my weed back and told me not to show it to the other cop, and he told me to head home after a few minutes. They are usually looking for an amount worth their time, but if you give them the run around and they know it, then they will probably bust you, if you're honest and have just a small personal amount you might get lucky. Lord knows I've gotten lucky a couple times like that.

One more, one more. I had just picked up a dime and was smoking a bowl with a buddy, got pulled over literally 2 blocks away. So fucked. He searched me and because it was so sudden and so danky I couldn't deny anything, he called another cop but was done with the search before he got there. My bubbler and dime where in the obvious middle compartments of my car, I had another small spoon pipe in the side of the driver door, plus a few empty 1g baggies lying around. He said he didn't find anything, and mentioned how he doesn't care about personal use. Other cop gets there and wants to search but the other cop tells him not too, but he leans in and sees the pipe in my door and makes me smash it :( , but much better than getting arrested like cop number 2 obviously wanted to.

Moral of the story, be polite, if all you have is a small personal amount you will probably be fine, unless the cop is having a shitty day and looking for an arrest. If you happen to be carrying a quarter or more then I'd be worried, but again just try not to make more trouble than need be. And yes use visine before every smoke session, it will save you.

11. Yeah i got a plan. Don't smoke and drive.

If you do smoke and drive (we're all guilty) roll something up before you go. Don't carry anything but the joint/blunt. Make sure there's nothing illegal in your car and you'll be safe. Even if your car gets searched he wont find anything.

12. #12 twist a spliffy, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    In my city it really depends on which cop you get pulled over by. Some are really cool, down to earth, level headed guys. But the next guy might be completely opposite.

I run into them WAY more than i should.

http://youtu.be/vgExfLXA_gw

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah, I got a plan.... get put on probation for the 5th time like a man. :-\\

When I used to smoke cigarettes, I would just use air freshener and spark a cig up. Worked a few times. I don't get pulled over anymore, and don't smoke while driving, unless I'm driving a long distance.... because I hate going to long without smoking. And let's face it, smoking on the road tastes like freedom.

14. If i'm smoking and driving then it's probably a blunt. Anything else I have on me will be well hidden. I used to drive around with my bowl packed and out in the open but I prefer not to do that any more if at all. I learned my lesson the hard way. 

I smoke cigars sometimes anyway so i'll probably light one of them and it'll smell like White Grape in my car when the cops roll up. Just play it cool.

15. Oh yea if you are a full on stoner, just kinda be prepared to be arrested eventually. Unless you live in a decriminalized or legal area, then lucky you, but yea if you don't then just kinda know that it is bound to happen....eventually. I know it, and I've accepted it.

16. i simply dont do it.. not worth it to me

17. I pull out my standard issue neuralizer and don my stunna shades.

18. It was manatory for me to smoke a joint on a gridlocked freeway. That way, I can trip out on bumper stickers or the radio or whatever. I was so afraid that I would end up like Michael Douglas from the movie falling down.

19. It's not worth it. Get caught and it's a DUI. Just pull over somewhere for 10 minutes while you toke. That way if a cop comes, you don't have your keys in the ignition and there's no chance of DUI.

20. Couldn't of said it any better. I learned by getting assulted and molested by 7 cops for a 0.2 gram blunt roach.
    Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app