Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking while down... Okay?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Aug 8, 2011.

1. When im feeling really down, smoking makes me feel happy and great, but i still feel pretty bad afterwards. I always feel like i need to be sober and just kinda wait it out and move on. Then i feel good and toke to celebrate afterwards :)

2. i would say that smoking might help u find a solution to help better urself when u r down.

however, don't smoke everytime you're feeling down because u can become VERY dependent on weed.

3. i always just go with...not baked enough.

4. You are who you are man. Don't let others change that, even if they are your family. Herb usually helps me think things through, but it also has the possibility to over analyse things. Just don't use a drug to create happiness, because then it is your only happiness. Drugs are best in the right state of mind. One love friend. Hope the judgements don't go to your head!

5. It's fine to smoke just be sure to keep as aware as you can so if any negative thoughts pop up you can catch them in time before they grab hold of you and you can just force in nicer thoughts. Actually do that sober or high or anything else so over time it can just became an automatic mental habit or whatnot and you can better avoid being down in the future. Also put happy music on and other such things to help keep you nudged towards a happier state.

6. This is what pot taught me to do sober. Great advice.