Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking while coming down

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Prince_RIP, Mar 19, 2010.

1. #1 Prince_RIP, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
    I've discussed this with people before but we've never reached a conclusion lol.

If you're coming down from your high, can you smoke a little less than you originally smoked and get just as high as you did the first time? Cuz I mean you're still kind of high so it seems like it wouldn't take as much to get you that high again? People i've talked to didn't think that was true tho. What do you guys think?

2. When you're coming down, you're still a little high. If you're already high, it won't take as much weed to get even higher.

3. hmmm, ive never really thought of it that was cause when im coming down and i puff im usually tired, and then that gets amplified by the next bowl....but wears off very quick....so perhaps...perhaps...i just smoked a bowl and i had smoked one like 2-3 hours before...and im super duper high.... but i domed it so theres no way to compare high's cause i was super high both times haha, and it was different weed.... I bet a lot of different aspects of whats happening would effect this. Interesting tho

4. Like the above poster said when I'm coming down it usually means it's bed time. By that point smoking more is just a waste for me.

5. When I'm coming down, I just pack it in for the night.:smoking:

6. you're pretty much right OP, but for me the high doesn't really last as long and I'm back to where I was before. usually I go to sleep as I'm coming down.

7. This dude is right. It's a lot easier to get higher when your coming down.

8. It's not like LSD/Mush where your tolorance rapidly builds up. Just keep on tokin!