Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking when you're sick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marco0811, Jan 27, 2013.

1. I have a terrible cold right now, the only thing that's been helping me feel better is weed. Would this make my cold worst?

2. I smoke medicinal marijuana

[​IMG]

3. I smoked the end of a blunt full of dry weed last weekend. I was coming down with the flu. I don't recommend that. :p

When I picked up later in the week, it hit really smooth and I felt wonderful. If you have good weed, go for it. :D

4. Vaping is great for a cold, smoking not so much in my experience.

5. Yo, by the time you hit that L, bowl, bong, or whatever, you'll be like this is definitely worth it.

I was sick as fuck one night, smoked a bit, and felt better instantly (well, not that instantaneous...).

6. Its possible that your immune system would be weakened being high while sick.

7. ^I second this. you will end up being sick longer man

8. It depends what you're sick with, but if you have a lot of phlegm or are stuffed up I'd probably avoid it.... or vape or eat edibles

9. Vape or just do it wh o gives af

10. put warm salt water in your bong. it's seriously the best relief for my chronic sinus infections

11. Hmm touche' im gonna try this next time.