Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking when sick

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by paulthepothead, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Lol yeah has anyone ever smoked whole being sick. Crazy feeling everything feels either really comfortable or really uncomfortable

2. I like to pack the vape when I'm sick because inhaling vapor is a lot slower than smoking and a lot less wasteful so I can enjoy the buds I would have saved when i'm feeling better so I can fully enjoy it. Drink a lots of water and get sleep to feel better faster bud 😄

3. I wouldn't really wonna take the chance/risk of feeling 'really uncomfortable' thanks..

4. Smoking while sick makes me feel great, but I know some people who feel very much the opposite when they sick toke. Weird.

5. #5 tranceholic, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    depends on what kind of sickness, for cold, vape and sipping warm lemon water does the trick. cough, simply constantly drink warm lemon water untill you are healed then vape, remember never smoking bongs/pipes/joints when you have sore throat.