Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking when sick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CamBam420, Sep 25, 2013.

1. So this morning i woke up and threw up...... :hide:

Now that its night i wana get stoned but am wondering if getting stoned when i have been throwing up will make it even worse.

Im not SUPER sick just a bit of a upset tummy :(

2. Take a lil toke. Guarantee youll feel better. If not at least you arent totally stoned bad tripping and pukin

3. Used to make me feel better when I suffered with being sick in the mornings for a few months last year.

4. If I feel bad the first thing I do is smoke! If I've been throwing up use the vape as it is a little easier on you than monster bong hits.

Peace :wave:

5. #5 bubblekarma, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013
    Yeah, I too, gererally smoke when sick. It just helps ease the feelings.

6. Being sick should just be another excuse to get blazed  :smoking:
    If I'm not mistaking, one of the uses of medical marijuana is to treat nausea and vomiting.

7. Cannabis helps nausea, so go for it :)

8. Doesn't hurt to try. Helps me though.

9. It distracts you from feeling sick, which helps a lot. Helps my stomach, too. Take a hit. If it makes it worse, stop.

10. There's a reason its used as medicine! HIT THAT SHIT

Although I would NOT recommend it for throat/lung issues. Especially bronchitis.

11. Take a lil toke. Guarantee youll feel better.  [​IMG]