Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking when sick

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hashuana, Feb 11, 2013.

1. I'm sick with fever an feel like shit can I smoke ? Will it help or will I just feel like shit ?

This sounds more like a yahoo answers question lmao

2. ??????? Anyone????

3. Yeah man
    It works good, just remember to eat sokmething with garlic so your sinuses can expand and what not.
    Breath out your nose so you mucus membrane can collect more of the goods.

Edibles are amazing when you're sick btw.

4. Ok Ty ill try it
    So let the smoke come out of my nose?

5. Yup!
    Good night and good health bro! :smoke:

6. Not really similar but I had an war infection once and had a slight cough a little cough would make my ear PAIN! But when I smoked and coughed my ear felt warm and cozy and I could sleep on it so I recommend smoking while sick lol

7. i think its good to smoke when your sick because instead of feeling really shitty from being sick, you just feel really baked.

8. When I'm sick, smoking is my first instinct. I mean, it's not like it's gonna hurt you. You'll just get high and feel better. That was just always common sense for me.

9. i'm pretty convinced weed can treat all the shit that doesn't really have a cure.
    (cold/flu, stomach flu, nausea, pms symptoms, cancer etc)

smoking with a sore throat is a bitch though.. take small hits to avoid coughing your lungs out and you'll be good!

10. Hell yeah, i smoke more when i'm sick, because i feel so shitty, but i feel alot better when i'm high.

11. Ah, but don't share joints with your roommates. That's how i got sick 3 times already.

12. I tend to smoke more when Im sick because it takes more to get me high

13. I got the flu by sharing a joint with my friend.. Having a smoke makes you feel much better. Also my feet had strange tingling sensations whenever I rubbed them against anything annoying as hell when I'm trying to sleep. Had a nice joint today and now I feel good as new :)

14. i'll give this a shot next time i get sick.. nothing makes me feel better when i get colds, i barely get them but when i do, i'm white as a ghost, whole body gets tremors, freezing cold, sweating, throat dry, nauseous, the works. if weed will make it bearable, i'd go out in front of a fucking police station and blaze up with a middle finger shaped pipe... not really but.. in my head.

15. Yeah man my throat is killing me.... I'm gonna smoke tomorrow....

16. If you ever ask yourself if you should smoke or not the right answer is always to smoke

17. While being high could make you feel better, the smoke would irritate your throat and make(if you have a sore throat) your sore throat worse.
    And smoking is actually discouraged when your sick.

18. Ehhhh Idk it's not worth it sometimes.. Like if you're all congested that shit is gonna taste like ass when you cough/sneeze it up after smoking lol. Idk. When I'm sick it's all about triple c's haha

19. I'm sick right now. Sore throat. And I smoke in my room but take slow hits. Don't cough and after my throat doesn't hurt a. Much. Never had an illness so chill.

20. Dang, not with a sore throat. That makes me cough and hurt even more. Especially with strep. so don't share with friends!