Smoking when heartbroken

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by VikingToker, Feb 7, 2011.

  1. Hey GC,

    My ex, a girl I long considered the love of my life and who broke my heart in a horrible way, is getting married and is happy as fuck. Not a big deal compared to other romantic tragedies, but it still has me down.

    My question is, will getting high just enhance this heartbreak? Or will I forget about it?
     
  2. its gone both ways with me. so try it out and see. if it makes it worse wait a while till you are more emotionally stable.
     
  3. Its a fine line, i usually walk the the fence between complete mental breakdown and being completely numb
    The weird thing is, i know i walk this line and i realize theres nothing i can do about it, always bad results no matter what choice i make
     
  4. I wouldn't smoke in hopes of curing your heartbreak.
     
  5. it sometimes helps me "forget" about things for a couple hours but that's like 2% of the time; the other 98% it potentiates my emotions.
     
  6. thanks for the feedback. gonna stay off the weed for a few days :)
     
Loading...

Share This Page