Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking wet marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iewed, Mar 28, 2011.

1. So lets say you drop some bud in water, the bud is wet. What's stopping you from putting it in a pipe and smoking it or making edibles with it? I see people all the time tossing wet weed, but the flame from the lighter would dry the bud out, correct? I'm not saying let the wet bud sit for a while and potentially grow mold, but smoke it immediately after it gets wet.

2. I'd just put it away and let it dry. Unless it was my last nug, then i'd probably just say fuck it and pack it anyways.

3. There's nothing wrong with this. When you first hit it the flame gonna evaporate the water :)

4. i have smoked wet weed, there is no problem with it, because like said above ^ the flame just dries it out.

5. depends on how wet... can you even light it? I genuinely don't think the lighter will make it flash evaporate and dry enough light properly. The cherry works only when it can move on to burn the other relatively dry herb. Either that or you really have to torch the hell out of it...

If I am low on herb I might let it dry before hitting it. Nothing really wrong with it I think if its just water. :D

6. it will just burn unevenly... but any weed that gets soaked and then has to be dried out again, isn't going to be as good. it usually turns a dark color. but yea you can smoke it. just put that shit in a jar with some desiccant packets or something.

7. #7 reeferer420, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011

woah man becareful dont say you smoked"wet weed". wet weed is often confused or interpretted as cannabis being laced with liquid pcp, or embalming fluid(formaldehyde).

funny story i have this retard friend...hes actually just has learning disabilities(not funny) but i took some tasty puffs and told him it was formaldehyde and that he would get higher. he smoked it and tells me it tastes like shit, and im like yeah but i think it kinda tastes like bubblegum(because that was the flavor of the tasty puffs). hahaha i made him think he was trippin. i also rolled us a transparent joint and told him it was plastic and he goes on to smoke 3 joints of it. haha but it was some good weed and he told our other friend he was trippin face.

8. Fortunately, I've never had the displeasure of smoking wet weed before.

9. oh yea, gotta love that sherm