Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed without Smoking it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnkasey, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Hey, so recently i picked up about a 1/2 ounce of some really trash bush weed like prob 1% THC haha... and ive hit it through my bong and a joint a few times and it tastes awful and i dont wana smoke it, so i thought cant i just put it on a plate or something and burn it all and have it hotbox my room?

2. Nope, make some edibles. Like firecrackers & don't pick up that Bobby Brown next time.

3. why would you buy a half of some trash bush weed? quality over quantity.

and, you can make brownies.

4. cause it was 5$ haha, not really keen on making brownies, so there is no way i can just light this shit up and get like high from the smoke in my hotboxed room?

5. Roll a blunt. You shouldn't be able to taste it over the blunt wrap too much.

6. You're just gonna have to suck it up & face that shit.

7. but isnt that the point of a hotbox? that you can get high without smoking cause ur in a room with all the smoke..?

8. well you could but you would probably want to use a smaller area space. maybe like your car, or a small pillow fort, or a small closet, or a telephone booth, or a small bathroom,

9. lol that's what happens when you get a lot of bullshit weed. you dont know what to do with it. i'd either make edibles or trash it . . . or you could sell it. i dont like selling weed i wouldn't smoke - to each his/her own though. :confused_2:

10. The weed is just going to burn though & not cause that much smoke. If you're just setting it on fire it's not gonna produce nearly as much smoke as smoking it.

11. Man burnt marijuana all smells the same just quality would have overpowering flavinoids just throw in a few blunts and hit at your leisure. Take lots of small hits it'll be less harsh

12. All the THC is gone after about 5 to 7 seconds after being burnt. Sitting in a fish bowled room dosn't do anything extra. Your just sitting in stale smoke after awhile