Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed without filter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlueDream4Ever, Jul 28, 2012.

1. I've heard that smoking a ciggerate without a filter is dangerius, so smoking a joint or blunt is that danger aswell? Is the filters job only to prevent weed to come in your mouth?

2. filters on a joint..:laughing:

3. No man, who ever said that is lying

4. cigarettes are dangerous with or without a filter.

i never filter my weed with anything but water :p go ahead and smoke that tree man :smoke:

5. No. I only smoke with a "filter" with joints so that its easier to roll.

6. I roll my jays with a filter, I guess, but I call it a crutch. The reason I use it is so that I can smoke down to the last bit of bud easily and so that I don't get an weed crumbs in my mouth as I inhale. A cigarette is a whole different story bro.

7. A little piece of cardboard to help roll and stop chunks coming through isn't really anything the same as a cig filter, which would gather lots of psychoactives you want.

8. 'Filters' in joints don't do much in joints anyway apart from make it easier to roll and easier to hold when it gets to the end to stop you burning your fingers. It won't make much difference if you don't use one.

9. Filters with weed. Troll is trolling.

10. Lol @ cball.

Crutches are a must, fuck js without crutches. Anti niqqa lipping, doesn't get too closed to hit, easier to pass, easier to hold, prevents choking on weed, and cna help noobs shape a j.

11. #11 staples, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
    Are you a cop, troll, or idiot?

12. I dont like em, if u can roll good theres no real reason for it. Ive heard it helps people roll but it gives the last half of the joint a terrrrrible flavor. I used to use em all the time, till i realized how i was always choking on that nasty ass taste :laughing:

13. Yea you can't let it burn close to that shit, I just stop and pop the little bit of weed in my pipe or bong, shit's usually coated by then.

Same thing without a filter, I end up throwing a bit at the end into my pipe or bong.

I prefer no 'filter'.

14. The ONLY reason I "filter" my joints is so I don't need to roach. Plus it keeps you from getting weed in your mouth.

15. Weed is too natural for it to be 'dangerous'

16. Bears are natural. Tell me that shit aint dangerous.

17. Bear - All natural ingredients went into making this product.

I should make a bunch off these into stickers and slap them to bears asses. Good idea right? What could possibly go wrong? :hide:

18. Only an idiot would put a filter in a joint, a crutch though is always a nice addition but not needed.

They say marijuana has more tar and carcinogens than cigarettes, but how come I can always breathe way better after a joint?

19. No....there arent 500+ cancers things to filter out in cannbis...

because there are none....although you may be extremely happy at times...gets scary when you just cant stop smiling