Smoking weed with lasers - LaserBong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lasers, Jul 30, 2009.

1. so when can we use this product without wearing protective clothing.:rolleyes:

2. the funniest part to me is that it looks like he's in a cleanroom or something w/ his white suit & gloves on. SUPER CAREFUL.

i'd rather just use a lighter. I already smoke cigarettes so purity isn't something i really care about right now

although i do use beeline to savor the flavor of the reef

3. I think its fuckin cool. Except for the part where you have to use it as your slide. And he has no clue how to hit a bong!:p

4. Wow way to clear the chamber :rolleyes:

I like the idea, but that really is a dangerous thing to throw into the hands of some stoners, I cant believe I'm saying this but you need to Nerf it up before you produce it.

5. Im not bothered what anyone else say's, that's fucking cool, much easier than lighting a hemp wick just to put it out during a hit.

I'd buy one, at a reasonable price of course :D

6. It looks a little complicated to me and a little more work.

7. Lasers

What class laser is that in there and how many milliwatts or watts? I noticed the focusing lens is rather large and it would seem to produce that much power you wouldn't get many light's from it with a recharge or is that achieved in the focusing?

8. I think it would be pretty awesome to have a bunch of mirrors set up across your house all pointed at the right angle and then a guy upstairs can light your bowl for you by having it redirect the light and ending up in the bowl. Now that's a video I want to see.

9. As long as the laser's locked in there nice and tight, nobody's gonna lose an eye. If you do... lawsuit! I'd definitely invest in a laser if I were to go with an alternative to a good ol' fashioned lighter (as long as it doesn't cost a fortune).

10. Hahahaha. Weak.

11. guys , even if it did reflect off the bowl and into your eyes its not like from the 2 feet from bowl to eye its still gonna be hot. it might "blind" you for a split second like a normal laser pointer (i.e. enough to yell at your buddy , but i mean shit your eye is fine). so as long as your eye isnt 2 inch from the laser its not gonna burn a hole in you. and not to mention that cant happen because he said the laser can only be tuned on if its in the locked position. i think they will just make specail slides that have a coating of something on the inside so it cant refelt. boom problem solved. can u tell i like this product:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:.

12. Well actually the power that this laser would have to generate in order to com-bust or cause rapid oxidization of plant matter would be at least a class three most likely a class 4 with what was in the video . Which could cause damage in a thousandth of a second permanently. I have a degree in engineering here is a link to laser classification yes it is wiki but it will explain it simple enough for the masses check out the class 4 as defined by the international electrotechnical commission it would have to be hot enough to burn the skin to ignite to a rapid de-flageration or rapid oxidation state so not to mention they must have a key switch and safety interlock in most municipalities they require a permit. As for a coating so it couldn't reflect it would diffuse the lasers concentrated energy thus defeating its purpose.

Laser safety - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

13. heat disipates quickly in air , i mean if it hits your eye its gonna hurt but i mean think about an oven at 400F. if you stand right infront of the door its hot. step back 2-3 feet and you cant feel anything. i believe that the lights brightness its self would hurt you but i wouldnt worry about the heat. but once again it doesnt matter cause it cant work with out being locked in place hahaha. but, i dont understand how the anti refector would ruin anything. the laser hits the weed not the bowl so why would it matter at all what on the bowl???? the bowl isnt making the laser any stronger . the laser is pointed at weed not bowl. couldnt u just use a black glass bowl.....?:confused:

p.s none of this is ment to be mean!! just some of my thoughts , i dont wanna argument :)

14. Why not sell a portable Car Cigarette Lighter or something, some small object that can be heated up electrically and hot enough to burn bud to the perfect temp and not scortch it.. ???