Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed with keif ontop

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by austyn12, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Will this raise my tolerance a lot? I know smoking it all tine does . I hate having smoke alot bud for my pain from siezures and a little keif on each bowl helps a lot more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I do it randomly and it hasn't increased my tolerance noticeably. Randomly = at least a few times weekly.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Nope. I think it has to do with how often you smoke it, not how potent your toke is. Had some hash wax and other potent things, and my tolerance is low (also because I smoke only like twice a month haha)

4. I also think it depends on how often you get high.

5. The more you smoke, the higher your tolerance gets. Period.

Since kief is a concentrated form of THC, and not some otherworldly substance, your tolerance will still go up.

If you smoked only kief once a day for 3 months, your tolerance for THC would be marginally higher than if you smoked only bud once a day for 3 months., granted you smoked the same amount of kief as you did bud.