Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking weed with a blood test coming soon?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herbsmoker420, Aug 7, 2007.

1. iv got a yearly checkup (with blood and urine tests) comin on the 10th.. so thats like about 3-4 days, and i would like to smoke during these days before i go for my blood test.. but i would like to know if i were to smoke these couple of days would it effect my blood test that the doctor would tell me to take a re-test because it jus messes up with the test too much? btw i hav been smoking for over a year now

any help would be appreciated

2. I hope this isn't a serious fucking question. Blood is blood, if you aren't taking a drug test stop bitching and go toke.

3. I might be wrong, but after looking into saliva tests (spit), it seems that THC doesn't stick to much except fat cells for very long. The saliva tests test the blood molecules within, and can only detect 2-3 days.

Now this might be different from an actual withdrawal of blood, so I'm not sure.

Either way, I'd say play it safe and just wait till after the tests