Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed Multiple times a day Everyday

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kdogg420, May 15, 2005.

1. U think its ok? I have been doing it for almost a year seriously, the last time I went a day without smoking at least once was August 8. I have no need to quit and it aint interfering with anything, I was wondering If any of you guys are true Bone Thugs and can smoke and maintain all day long everyday.

2. Yeah buddy... I did it for a few years. I've slown down since then though... There were times I'd kill a half pound a week :D

3. I guess my lifestyle doesn't allow me to be a Bone Thug. If I didn't need my job, I would smoke a few times a day every day. A few of my friends do and maintain a very good life. :smoking:

4. haha thug?

i dont think weed can make you a "thug," but i know its not uncommon at all to smoke weed everyday all the time, i know ive been stoned for about 2-3 years...

but im no thug.

5. i smoke everyday even sometimes multiple times a day, i just always have some to smoke wwhenever i want, been like this since last summer

no thug here
    peace
    mj ps. 420th post

6. im a thug fo real yo. i keep it gangsta fo shizzle my nizzle.

7. i not a thug i just considered myself an oldschool smoker do it every day for about 3 years and i smoked multiple times like 6 grams in one sitting cause i like joints and blunts so i use alot. but i will bowl it every now and then but one or two bowls only

8. been smokeing everyday for years now, and for me its the opposite, i dunno how people could maintain withought smokeing at least once a day

9. i usually smoke all day everyday, except sometimes when i run out of money. but thats not often

10. i usually have about 2 sessions a day and a lot more on the weekends. i rarely have days without weed anymore. peace

11. yea like today ive toked up about 8 times.

12. whenever i have a good amount, which is usually, i'll smoke at least once a day. during the school year, i'd smoke 2-4 times a day. now with summer, i dont know, because i might get a job or have to do something else, but i will still smoke at least once a day.

13. Stop trying to hide it. You know your just a hippie, who's icon is the Beatles crossing Abbey road with a title above that reads "all you need is love"

14. HAAAAAA... BUSTED!

LOL, that's too funny :D

15. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with smoking all day everyday, I would if I could. I did it for countless years and maintained a kick ass lifestyle. If you're young, keep an open mind that you may naturally toke less when you start a career and a family. I'm down to once a night :)

16. If you have the money go for it. I do not have the money and I love to play football and every day smoking fucks with my endurance and lung capacity, but I would if I could.

17. if I smoke weed during the day its only once. I make sure to get ripped outa my skull. I feel baked for the rest of the day and just chill while im experiencing the burnt-out-ness. If I smoke again the same day I dont get as high and I get a head ache. Its frriiggin sucks.

18. it's fine by me. I always toke and the only problem i have is how bored i am when i'm not stoned, high, baked, or buzzin.

19. it is very unusual for me to go a day without smoking. usually it is 5 sessions a day or more. if it's around, i'm smoking it.

20. ya i get amazingly bored when i dont smoke...... it must just be a mental thing.... like its the same......but im just not high......OR IS IT????hmmm