Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed makes me feel like a child again.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AJ4217, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Nostalgia man, nostalgia. Next time I toke I'm going to the neighborhood I lived in as a kid and taking a walk, maybe see if my old neighbors still live there.

2. I'd say when I get high I become more one track minded like a child, BUT, I'm able to observe and express these thoughts from an adult perspective.

I remember one time I was super high and looking at a plant, and I just grabbed a leaf off it and started observing it and pulling it apart, not minding everybody standing around me.

3. This is an amazing idea. :')

4. I am an adult and just started dabbling in marijuana. After my experience a couple of nights ago I had to search to see if others have had the same experience as me. Which led me here. The experience was strange but incredible and also very hard to explain…but I'll try. Since I had tried it a couple of times recently I thought I should push my boundaries and smoke a lot to see how it would go. I'm in a band and my friend owns a studio. In the corner of the rehearsal space is a couch. So after hitting the bong very hard I sat back put on some vinyl and drifted off into the ride. Little did I know that the combination of the weed dim lighting and the location and viewpoint of the couch was actually a portal back in time. The only way I can describe it is that I had the sense that this was how I felt a long time ago when i was very young. I seemed like I was in a very distant memory from my childhood…just out of my recollection…but very familiar. Basically it seemed like the drug reopened some part of my distant memory and applied it to what was happening. Anyway…it was absolutely incredible. It seems similar to what AJ was explaining.

5. The days of feeling feeling invincible. Doing invincible things during the day and relaxing to mommas hot coco watching Joe Bob brigs on TNT and Up all Night on USA. Video rental stores on friday nights after school load up on vhs tapes and candy. Whos with me? Those memories keep me sane.

6. I play i still believe by Krayzie bone and close my eyes and take me back in time to olden days.

7. I know the exact feeling your talking about. when I smoke which is usually on a Friday or Sat after a long week it's like all my problems and stress just melt away and I feel like I once did when I was you lad again totaly happy and care free.
    Peace. ✌️

• Like Like x 1