Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed makes me feel like a child again.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AJ4217, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Whats up GC, id like to share a little something with the community.

Well after school today, i felt like smoking a joint. so i got my bike out, and looked for a spot, but before i found one, it started to rain. So i quickly parked my bike, and found this old Apartment building, that had no main door, just a sort of entrance that led to the stairs.
    So i sat on the stairs, under the shelter of the staircase, looking out the entrance to the rainy road.
    I toked up, and after a couple of puffs felt the buzz. Started to get deep and stuff, thinking about rain, how beautiful it is, and then it brought back childhood memories of jumping in the puddles.
    This memory, a happy one, spurred thought, and i realised, when im high, i feel like i did when i was a kid. Let me explain.

You know those memories you get of your childhood? those flashabcks, and theyre always happy? always. Well when i try and see how i felt when i was a kid, how everything made me happy, how nothing could upset me, how every day was a new day, well thats how i feel when i smoke weed. It revives that innocence in me.

I dont feel like i explained it very well, but im sure im not the only one to feel this way, id like to see what everybody thinks.
    Peace,

AJ--

2. I get the same feeling,when i'm sober i get aggravated easily.But when i'm high i don't let much piss be off and i can goof around with my friends just like when i was a kid..

3. I dont really know what to say. But man its wonderful isnt it?

I been abusing bud lately.. smoking twice a day for like 5+++ months. Id love a T break to feel less needy and so I can get those feelings again :/

4. Same here brother!

It make you not givvaaa fawkkk what anyone thinks. You just simply enjoy yourself, and screw everyone else :D

5. I get what you mean. I watched Toy Story 1 and 2 the other day when I was high. I got quite emotional because they cam out when I was around 5 i think. Such a great time :D

6. smoking weed makes me feel complete.

7. Damn my first smoke after this t-break is gonna be sweet, outdoor spots in nature are always the best, even if you have the option to hotbox your house :rolleyes:

8. Just wait till you have your own kids.
    Grown man climbing tree hooting like an orangutan=stranger danger
    Grown man climbing tree hooting like an orangutan with youngster in tow=worlds best dad

9. I've noticed this aswell, its very heartwarming. The smell of the rain must have triggered it.

10. I get you bro. Though, me personally, when I get stoned, I don't really philosophize... I just enjoy stuff. And music. OMG. But this might be the hash, being totally indica. I guess sativa/hybrid weed would be better for this kind of stuff...

Sweet thread tho. Made me thing about my childhood.

- Serenity

11. Every day IS a new day my man!

12. Find more things that remind you of your childhood and smoke weed around them... works every time. it's called a flashback

13. My innocence was stolen from my uncle, so was my anal virginity. I kid i kid, but yes i know exactly how you feel. I find lucy truly makes u into a kid again, i mean only when tripping or 6 years old could i stare through a pink gem at ceiling fan creating 8 images for an hour...

14. I posted this quote on a thread a couple of months ago, but i think i have to post it again haha:

Being high is one of the most pleasant sensations available to mankind. Every day is Saturday. It is to be like a child; to perceive events with clarity; to look into the gates of paradise; to completely enjoy whatever you might be doing; to smile so hard that your jaw muscles get tired. Being high is to laugh at the silliest things; to understand things that have seemed absurd before; to have the aloofness of a cat; to afford a kinship with god. To be intoxicated with marihuana makes every superlative seem within your grasp. Being high makes life seem terribly good. Being high is simply grand.

15. I wish I was a kid again

16. Although old ass thread, since someone else gravedug ill post. I agree I always get those flashbacks, or old memories and it'll freak me out cuz ill like realize why I think and do certain things do trippy

17. Especially when playing n64 games!

18. Man, that brought a tear to my eye

19. Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Pokemon Stadium, and Ocarina of Time
    The Good Ol' Days...

20. True shit man, kids will be so lucky to have stoner dads who just always have fun :p