Smoking weed made me gay

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BWilliams, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was kidding lol.
    If you didn't read the bible would god still have an impact on you? If you knew nothing about him it couldn't possibly bother you. Its in your head man, go see a shrink.

2. #122 thegreatseeker, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015

and that is true, but if there is a heaven I as a man and protector of my family and a lover of my family have to make sure it lives????Not smile like the Christians death to it......like holy people. I am a lover of my family and my children and wife.....if there is a God, which I have found a demon and that woman bowing and all that see it all know a demon lives. If you stood before me child and witnessed it you would know there is a demon. IT is just Christians when they find out they are shaking in fear of it and can not cast it out, I must be line with it. No one will question a demon is around me...Most Christians think  I am oppressed though not possessed as they watch to much of the exorcism  ....as I get thrown around to the floor, scream in church and I can talk like a normal person and get up and wipe it off like it is nothing...and the devil has screamed threw me talking....as they say oppression. No matter what I say it possess me with and its homosexuality they will pat me on the back we all are gay and have our moments...They do see a demon and It does bring faith.....and it also crushes it as they have toss me out calling me in line with it.....all I SEE IS THEM AFRAID as it will pick a fight in church, I can not control it. Scream or growl during prayers and worship, whip me around in the back seats as they look at me...I have only seen it attack 2 people supernaturally, and really everyone with fear.

3. Getting rather ridiculous now . I'll leave you to you're god and demons.

4. No, you need to see a shrink before you hurt somebody or yourself, maybe marijuana isn't the drug for you.
    You use the word demon so you cant be held liable for your actions. there isn't a demon, you have some problems that you need to deal with.
    If you like men its whatever, your not going to hell based on some age old beliefs.

You mention nothing but christians, how can you say your religion is the one true religion over all the other ones? how can you be sure you're right?
    Religion is the gateway thought to the devil.

5. #126 thegreatseeker, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015

6. So you just told your doctors that the church said you had a demon?
    And they were like "Ya that must be it, no underlying mental conditions at all!"
    Apologized and said you dont need to take pills? yet you claim to attack people at a place of worship?
    Right.

I think im going to need to see a little proof here.
    Can you post a video of you having a demonic attack? Maybe turn a webcam on and show us?
    I mean... if you're telling the truth and all.

7. #128 thegreatseeker, May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015

8. Did this happen before or after you stopped taking the pills?
    What did the doctors say and do?

9. #130 thegreatseeker, May 4, 2015
    this happened during the pills. what could they say, I am no treat to anyone to be a in prison and I can denie them all I want as it is against the law to force medication, they can just stomp their feet . They know I almost killed myself on meds and I wanted to see if God will fail me if I just put my trust in him. They were god can not do this, God can not do that, you need the pills....I was worried for a little bit myself as I was aching for the pills and suffering withdrawal....then all of a sudden I was healthy...somewhat. Church became the new nut house. As long as it stays in church, and god watches over me out and in. I feel no one is in danger, of me or I am a danger to myself.

10. You are your own God.
    If you are having trouble mentally you should seek the doctors advice.
    Or at least listen and talk to a shrink who is experienced in psychology.
    Maybe God sent me to tell you so you can better your future and the chance of having an eternal existence with a loved one.
    It isn't on you to make that call.

11. #132 thegreatseeker, May 4, 2015

No one has a eternal existence with a loved one as both Jews and the Christian God will be taking a holy sword to you all. They are the Gods I like. Do not teach me of a chance when you have none. This is my own battle with God and faith and you should have the battle as well asking WHY he will be destroying ALL "THE BOOK OF ECCELZIASTICS". . The shrinks are dumb, till I see God fail me that is up to God. For now he shows me the devil is stronger  then holy spirit of the Christians even though My heart has not given up on jesus yet. I am just waiting a bit before I return to church and try again with Baptists as a shot, you can only put up with so much crazy. The docs had their chance for 5 yrs with me before I knew myself I had a demon> This demon is very smart, he hid the weed from me for 5 yrs and I just thought God made me gay or I had to battle with it and this satanic way of thinking. When I Found out I had a demon my memory flooded with the demon and the weed and THAT TIME it entered in....odd really. Spent 5 yrs telling God to suck it and among other things and I just suffered as I could not control my thoughts and pills did jack and I was just a wicked person....Every time I try to pray "suck it".....for 5 yrs saying sorry God for my wicked mind...Till that day at the alter, the devil hid from me.

12. All of u guys in this thread are gay asf forreal

13. One day OP is gonna get the munchies and eat a dick

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. op is successful troll

:)

15. I have read the bible, and nothing you talk about is written in the book. Even the verses you posted are wrong. It seems like you are evil, or just confused/trolling. I can't really tell by your posts bad punctuation. I'm not trying to insult you, but I don't like the way you derailed this thread with religion.

What if you die, and just stop existing? That would be much better than hell. Try to picture that.

I can't believe I posted in this thread 4 years ago. My life is passing me. That's gay as fuck.

16. Hmm, 4 years ago is where this thread should have stayed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.