Smoking weed made me gay

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BWilliams, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weed opens your mind, bro.

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :smoke:

3. [quote name='"Ninjaballs"']Gay means happy right?

Weed makes me happy,
    does that mean it makes me gay?

Im too high ima go finish this blunt[/quote]

Yes to both your questions. Unless you want to have sex with guys, then you might be gay too.

4. [​IMG]

if you laughed at this you're gay

5. That's like saying sucking dick makes you gay....but I guess it does. :eek:

6. #86 thegreatseeker, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    actually it did the same thing to me, a little more demonic though. When I was high about 12-13 yrs ago I did weed, and I had some gay experience with it, and some kind of rape dream. After the dream was over I was left with a bi nature. Before I ever smocked weed I had a fear of woman, I could not stand before a beautiful woman without running away. I always wanted a woman, but could never get. Then when I started smoking weed, this bi spirit came in me. I still have my moments with some woman, but now I am on guys also as I run away in fear, ABSOULTE LONLINESS. About 5 yrs of suffering with mental illness because of the weed, I was at the alter of the Pentecostal church telling God to suck me off, as I was telling God at the same to sorry for my wicked mind. I fell to my knees in a cry the whole church heard as wept bitterly. I Stood up after the pastor tried to calm my cry down and wanted to take me out of church and talk with me, when I stood up I fell to the floor in convolutions and the church came over and placed hands on me and tried to cast out a demon. I was like WHAT in my head, and then I started with a low pitch scream and went to a high high HIGH pitch scream, and I pulled away from the people confused. They called the cops as I did not want to leave the church as I was scared to find out I had a demon and felt safe at the alter. The cops took me home and I prayed to God that night saying if I have a demon and I am possessed by one show me this instant as you tell us to test the spirit and reveal it to me and scare me with it....as soon as I said Amen a life like demon came before me and scared me. From that day onward I have brought possession to the alter and the church goes in a uproar, I scream and get thrown around like a rag doll and no one can cast it out. I said to God also that night when I found the demon no one can cast it out unless they know your name, as scriptures says many come and cast out demons and he does not know them. it has been 13 yrs with this demon, Pentecostals, Catholics, other churchs...12 have come 11 in fear of the demon, 4 shaking from head to toe. I have witnessed this demon strip a Pentecostal of her voice and be made silent to the demon as she tried to call on Jesus name over it as it supernaturally strangled her, and she was forced to bow to the demon coughing her head off(full of the holy ghost). Most of my stories are with Pentecostals, as I watched another almost throw up in utter fear of the demon when he realized I had a demon and I was not crazy.

So i suffer with a gay demon, that has been given power by God over the church for only those  that knows God name and can free me....I wish I never made that vow to God. But it is interesting to see all this fear. Another demon also came in and not just a gay one. But it entered in the next day not when I was high, lifted me off the bed as I was struggling I do not want to be gay and it lifted me off the bed and breathed inside me. I am still not free and every church I go to this demon will destroy the house of God, it will scream and throw me around as they with the power of the holy ghost can only watch and toss me out church  so they can say VICTORY, and we have peace in our church now the power of Jesus tosses the demon out of church as this demon is very aggressive and will fight. I am now exploring other gods with this demon as almost all the gods have demons.......I guess God does not want to be judged by me, using someone he does not know...which is good and bad as  I am not happy as it has been a long long time with it....

7. #87 124112, May 2, 2015

[​IMG]

Beautiful gravedig 10/10

8. no. weed made you realize you were gay. This can be misunderstood and another point for a prohibitionist argument. bad wording imo

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

9. That's a lot of words just to say you're into cocks.

10. #90 thegreatseeker, May 2, 2015
    1. \t 
      \t
      \t 
      \t
    Actually fool you do not know my sex drive, even though I am bi I am not either as I am fully against heterosexuals and homosexuals. When I found out God will be destroying all marriages when you leave this world and if you even make it to heaven under grace you all have to be like the angels neither male or female, when I found out this after yrs of desiring a wife I screamed unto God in agony. Christians love the idea that there is no marriage in heaven and say we are Gods bunnies and we are here for procreation and death will come do you all apart as they smile on. My sex drive is not who I am, I see the eyes and how a woman's body can be desired by lots of men, or for homosexuals how a mans body can be desired by lots of guys in like a orgy way. Our God would not create a sex appeal which is human natures and gather them like a bunch of dogs like heterosexuals are and homosexuals are. This world is suppose to be place your eyes on heavenly things as God promises death to all that you love. ecc 9:6. God says HIS Ways live forever AND NOT to desire the DUST of this world like all the heterosexual holy sacrament marriages are, or where a thief can come and steal like MANY adultery's in this world, my own ways sense I am bi now even though I say demon makes it that way or weed did desires many. So before you say things like this know who I am and I am fully against you dogs called humans and you gathering of the flesh sexual ways and so is God as he will be bringing death to everyone and all that you love and death will come and do you holy apart...so dead as per the word and the Law heterosexuals can have another as widows can remarry as the lord of hosts can say I join as one flesh AGAIN up ya holy again as one flesh, and the great God can line up many men to call holy on your wife. matt 22:26, and the great God can procreate a whole new DEAD family on your dead little worldly love. FOR DEATH WILL COME....worldly ones.
    I am neither heterosexual, homosexual or bi, even though I am a slave to bi with a demon screaming breed. This world is blind to the destroyer and the great deceiver and how he will be destroying all families when you leave this world, as the Christians smile on ignoring the word of God that says his ways live forever and say Jesus will love me in heaven there is no need for marriage. So I am asexual if you must, but I seek to love a woman in heaven and earth, and human nature our eyes share with the bros and you can say I really hate humans and your dog nature and this sharing sex appeal. So actually weed and the temptations of a man made me hate heterosexuals also as I see the devil is part of it all and HEAVEN has no place for you, and all your families...To me being like the angels is not a blessing, but a curse. God created us male and female not sexless beings. Christians think it is a blessing, but in there eyes they just want to get to heaven anyway so who cares as they breed like heterosexual cattle for procreation as they clap holy sacrament marriage and marriage is so HOLY AND DEAD.

Name calling is not allowed here at Grasscity. - Chunk

11. Thanks for reviving this thread, nubcake.

Dude, W--T--F ?!?  Is that.... human ??

13. I don't think your sexuality is your problem....

maybe it's religion?

And you shouldn't call other people names, like "fool"

14. #95 thegreatseeker, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015

and his comment to me was ok? And no religion is not a problem and it is as God is against marriage and his promise of death to you all. IT is the fact I can share with the other bros and find a woman fine that I hate so much. It is my sex appeal that causes me to judge the living God of the flesh. It has really nothing to do with religion, I just grew to hate the flesh. When I share with my brothers with  a desire on a woman or  my own father for that matter on a woman as we all have this gang bang sex appeal, the fury in me is uncontrollable and I just plain and simple hate heterosexuality. The same can be found with homosexuals but no one is gay that I know off, that share another man with me, all are heterosexuals. God has nothing to do with my fury as I judge him of songs of Solomon word of God, and his I am the God of Abraham as the dog Abraham had 2 wife's and we all know Solomon had many. Take out God I am still here full of rage at the beast humans are. I F N hate it shareing a woman with my dad as we go yumm together on her in this F N heterosexual dog human nature as we are both guys or my brothers or other F N human males. I just hate human nature. A God makes me feel happy that there is another way hidden, that I have no idea another sex appeal???????, with God saying how he is the bringer of death to all your families. It brings me some peace....even though I am a 36 yr old angry virgin judging God and his doggy dead marriage telling him he is in need of change...

15. Maybe cannabis brought our your inner homosexuality, which was supressed due to reasons such as public opinion. It's wrong for society to look down on homosexuals, but lets face it, I'd be lying if I said that society is homophobe free. So maybe you hid it until when you smoked weed, and it was just a coincidence that you realised you are were gay at 14 as well as smoked weed. I doubt weed turned you gay, otherwise there would be an obvious pattern of stoners turning gay :)

16. #97 fromTheOldCountry, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015

I don't say this to anyone, but you need to be institutionalized. 

I mean you need to institutionalized in a mental hospital, clearly religion has already institutionalized your beliefs. 

17. Here's what I think happened OP.

You are subconsciously bisexual, but society told you gay is bad. Since you also like females, you chose to just go with it and block out you being attracted to men without even realizing it.

Smoking weed opened up your mind and made your true inner subconscious thoughts come out making you realize you like men too (and trannies).

Congrats man, I wish I was bisexual too. I'm attracted to females but it would be awesome having more selection.

[​IMG]

18. Yup, that's exactly what I thought.....[​IMG]

19. Haha, permavirgin.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.