Smoking weed made me gay

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BWilliams, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. If you can't tell the OP is insincere then you're either naive or you're a second, more superior troll than the OP.. and have trolled us into thinking you don't think he's a troll.. Either way, "Idk what it is about weed that made me gay:confused_2:" obviously this guy is just trying to get a rise out of people by saying weed caused something which it obviously isn't capable of.. burn the troll

2. Cannabis is well documented to lower testosterone levels. Chronic use, especially if started when very young, can lead to bitch tits in boys. Not that weed turned you gay, probably already an impulse. But the feminizing effects of MJ can be startling.
    Let the young Rasta speak and try to find his way. He might be having a hard time accepting or finding out who he is, blaming the Devil's lettuce might make it easier for him.

3. Maybe I'm naive then. I don't know, I thought he sounded sincere to me.

Sorry for defending him if he really is a troll.

4. [​IMG]

5. hahaha

That part was just for lulz

6. Before i started smoking weed i was scared i was gonna be gay. After smoking it real made me go crazy over girls. Were kinda opposites.

7. actually, I'm with OP. when I started smoking weed (and other things), I realized that I'm mostly lesbian, which for awhile I tried to forget after my first disaster of a girl crush when I was younger. Weed didn't make me gay, it just made me more comfortable and accepting of my sexuality.

I'm being serious so fuck OP if he's trolling.

8. This, except for a guy, and not mostly.

9. OP, I doubt smoking weed made you gay. Its normal to fantasize about other genders. As a gay man, I've fantasized about women at times but I don't consider myself straight. The weed probably did open up your mind to the possibility but if you are going through your own personal hell over these feelings, talk it out with someone.

10. According to MTV, marijuana does not only make you gay, it also makes you want to commit gay incest:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X153PsvxVo4]MTV Canada Homoerotic Kiss Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

(I hope MTV was trolling the whole viewing audince with that one...)

11. Damn, that was hot.

Weed causes gay incest.

12. WTF to that video what a stupid fucking commercial

13. to slow down over-population man :smoke:

14. Weed made me high. It's pretty magical I guess it making you gay wouldn't be that amazing.

15. The irony. :rolleyes: :smoke:

16. Do you smoke from a pipe shaped like a penis by anychance?

17. One time I knew a guy who had a penis pipe. But he too was gay to begin with.

• Like Like x 1

18. What? Gotta love kids who don't even know what trolling is.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.