Smoking weed made me gay

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BWilliams, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think weed shows your true feeling and most intimate secrets and when you smoke it pushes through your mind and nodus force blocking it. So in short

Get out of the closet.

2. Wait.... what?

3. I wish this wasn't too touchy of a subject to call troll...but it seems like

4. Hmmm?

Attached Files:

5. Precisely what I was picturing in my head. +rep for that

6. isn't there a "gay gene"

7. Weird. Sorry?

8. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']isn't there a "gay gene"[/quote]

I've heard that before.

Doesn't matter if it is though

9. No. Even if there was, it wouldn't make sense? Why would you have a "gay gene"? Speaking from an evolutionary point of view, how does it help? And btw, I'm bi so no one call me homophobic.

10. no son weed made you hungry
    penis and/or the big bang theory television show made you gay

11. Me too... Excuse me while I lez out.

12. Not unless you mean the "skinny jeans". :eek:

J/K

Very well put, as have some other Blades opinions. It is natural to be curious and if you find it's your path, so be it. You do count for something and your happiness can lead to inner peace and less self-hate.

Weed never makes anyone do anything. Think of the Marley quote (paraphrased, because I am too high to look it up and you folks are smart anywho) " When you smoke herb, it reveals you to yourself."

Even should this prove to be a troll post (not saying it is), I believe some good words have been communicated.

Note too, please, that the moderators and the administrator (RMJL) love the fuck out of us, but would really like to lesson the amount of troll declaration posts. So if anyone feels a post is a troll, report it and let the mods determine the fate of the thread. Oftentimes reality can be stranger than fiction. ;) :smoke:

13. Yeah, I hate all the "he's a troll!" posts.

GrassCity is like the internet version of puritan Salem, MA

14. Lol I'm gay but I've fantasized about women while high. It'a weird because I feel no sexual attraction to women while sober. It's like I become bi while high

15. I keep telling people not to smoke that buttfuck kush....

16. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']Yeah, I hate all the "he's a troll!" posts.

GrassCity is like the internet version of puritan Salem, MA[/quote]

Except the trolls actually ruin our community whereas the witches didn't deserve to banished and murdered. :rolleyes:

He is obviously a troll, though. Unless he's genuinely that stupid. Either way I say off with him. People don't need to spread BS like this, especially when it's as offensive as this BS is.

17. How's OP being offensive? and stupid?

You must hate homosexuals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.