Smoking weed made me gay

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BWilliams, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was smoking since I was 14. I was always interested in girls and usually had a girlfriend. When I started to smoke weed I became less interested in girls. Now I find myself fantasizing over men and hot trannies a lot of the time.

I don't know what it is about weed but it made gay.

:confused_2:

2. It's because of all the sucking

3. then don't smoke weed??

or be a gay man.. the choice is yours

but i don't see how the hell weed makes you gay.. i can't stop thinking about puss when im blitzed.. mm puss..lol

4. Opens your mind so you see more than black and white.

5. weed didn't make you gay. if your gay you were gay to begin with. im pretty sure gay isnt actually a choice, cause as soon as i hit puberty i just all of a sudden started liking girls lol so it would be the same i imagine if you were gay only towards men eww

6. Sexual feelings can be suppressed because of one's culture.

Cannabis has a tendency to spark "alternative" thoughts, or thoughts that aren't in accordance with those of the general population.

Be who you want to be OP. I'm trying to do the same.

7. lol keep feeding the troll

8. Why is he a troll already?

9. I'm Kinda into both. I've gotten with guys while baked. But my ass has always been an exit. Butt sex is gross.

10. Maybe you were already gay

Or a gay troll

11. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']Sexual feelings can be suppressed because of one's culture.

Cannabis has a tendency to spark "alternative" thoughts, or thoughts that aren't in accordance with those of the general population.

Be who you want to be OP. I'm trying to do the same.[/quote]

This. Being absolutely, 100% straight and never having any fantasies or feelings involving the same sex is actually not that common. However, we're raised in a culture where guys like girls, and anything else is considered strange and undesirable.

You're simply becoming more open-minded, which is a good thing! If you enjoy something and it doesn't hurt anyone else, you shouldn't feel guilty about it. No-one has fun denying themselves new experiences they might enjoy.

12. well OP likes trannys too and that's kind of fucked up

13. No biggie, dick is good, I can understand your fascination.:D

14. Yeeeaahhhhhh that's unlucky, very open minded! Maybe you're somehow smoking the male plants & not Mary Jane

15. It's not unlucky. Don't be so close-minded.

I only want to put my penis into a woman, but guys can be attractive. I never have, but I wouldn't be opposed to kissing a guy if I was feeling it.

Sexual orientation isn't just gay or straight.

16. Not trying to fee the troll but,

Whenever I'm high I usually just think of why I shouldn't have smoked, shit like "Damn, this isn't even that good. Fuck, I'm to high. Oh no I'm hungry. My leg is tingling damn it. I knew this would happen. Oh shit they know I'm high."

Not paranoid thoughts, just "what a fail" thoughts.

17. If you truely believe it was weed that "made" you gay, than my bet would be on laziness allowed you to explore your gay side. :smoke:

18. Weed made you gay or a troll, which one?

19. If you get sexually attracted by men, then most likely you are gay. But either way, I dont think its the end of the world. Seriously, I'm straight, and I've had my moments as an early teen wondering if I was gay. Turned out I wasn't, but i still kept an open mind. Being gay isn't anything abnormal in my mind, it's just part of nature. Certain animals also have gay partners. Guess what, humans are animals too!

Just go with the flow OP. If you are gay, no biggie. This isn't Africa, and people wont kill you for it. If people don't like you because your gay, fuck them, people who care dont matter, and people who matter dont care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.