Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed like cigarettes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lowclasswhitrash, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Who else is at the point where you can smoke 5 joints to the head and still pass a sobriety test + math quiz

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ahahah I went to almost every one of my college test after taking 6-7 big bong rips.

I would also go work in the ER with the doctors as a scribe stoned out of my mind and they never suspected a thing for 3 years.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Smoke 5 bong rips back to back & see if you can pass a sobriety test + a maths quiz... 5 joints isn't that much tbf + Js don't get you that high imo:confused_2:

4. My lungs feel like they're diamond encrusted for about 5 minutes. Then I'm good . Lol

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. 5 joints? In a row? I've probably done about 9 bowls, but that's it in a rotation among 3-4 people...I usually space things out a bit more than that nowdays. Not that I have to. It's just that I usually vapourise, and if I hit a joint it tends to be just one. I'm usually always taking bits and pieces of edibles before I kick off any given night anyways so yeah, it's enough. 5 joints in a row...I probably could...but wouldn't...and yeah, it would knock me on my ass.

• Like Like x 2
  6. As far as I'm concerned the point of any drug is to get the effect you're after. I've always basically kept a low tolerance and still got to where I wanna be. I see the advantages of a higher tolerance but also the disadvantages. If weeds ever legal and I can grow my own then maybe I'd smoke enough to not care tho.

7. i live in Mi , i have smoked since 1969. I'm habitual smoker i chain smoke (joints and vape) I'm not smoking I'm sleeping. just for a kick i eat 2 or 3 cookies. I'm at a point where i don't feel high i can do and think just fine. i miss the buzz feeling.

8. Take a tolerance break for at least a couple weeks, maybe a month and you'll get super high off so much less.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. your right i quit for 4 yrs the first few joints what a buzz. at 74 yrs old i just like the habit. From seed to jar i love the process.

• Like Like x 2
  10. That was me when my tolerance was really high!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum