Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SMOKiNG WEEd IS ThE NEW FASHiON STATEMENt!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Casper The Don, Jul 28, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y58OSkV60OM]‪SMOKING WEED IS THE NEW FASHION STATEMENT!!!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. yo is that you

3. yo i got that blue this year mayne. lol

4. Totally agree. A lot of rappers now have the " stoner " image now a days.

5. Oh god, my instincts are telling me to forget I ever smoked and start listening to Adult Contemporary

6. Watchu you doin? Your weed is still in plastic?

I don't smoke weed in plastic! It gotta come in JARS!!!

7. Gotta smoke with a bad bitch.

Gotta smoke with the snapback on!

8. And people ask my why I've lost hope in today's media. :(

9. If I ever meet some scrub who starts smoking weed cause wiz does it I'm gonna slap a bitch

10. ^^ Seriously

11. None of what he said was true at all lol

12. Ima make a shirt that says "I was smokin ganj before it was 'cool' "

13. Honestly I think smoking weed was always considered "cool" at least it was when I was in high school. It's just that now all the kids who never smoked are starting up because of wiz. I honestly can't Stand him but I like his fans even less.

14. I was smoking weed before it went mainstream

[​IMG]

15. Are you black or blue

16. Rappers thnk their cool or gangster because they smoke weed. I love rap but mac's gotta be my favorite stoner rapper because he doesn't think much of it like everyone else.

17. Weed has been around since the dawn of mankind. It isn't new, they're just discovering something people have been doing for thousands of years...

18. Just smoke it.

Just, smoke it.

19. #19 LongBottomLeaf, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    1:07

"I like mines with the big lighter dat you do wichya gi da di. No I like mine with a fi-laaame torch cuz I smoke flames"

bahahahahaha

I was dying...

1:35

Oh no he DIDN'T just mention the "Nug Dumper" (dude who swallowed his weed in a balloon... you know the one)

"I usually eat mine. Digest it. Shit it out, then put it in a jar...."

"Juuust smoke it. Get hiiigh. And that's IT!"

20. Ya dude when he was talking about shitting out his weed i couldnt stop thinking.. Its been done.. Its really been done.