Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed is bad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kush Kirb, Mar 31, 2013.

1. I figured that yes long term any kind of smoked inhale is harmful to you. THC itself I don't think so. I even think vaping leads to some sort of longn term afect on you. Maybe just very unnoticible.
    Weed isn't free so it hurts out pockets. Thus future investments and savings and other things to buy.
    Ive been smoking since I was 14. I admit I have wasted more then 50% of my money since then on weed. I am 19 now.
    I love weed and just bouyght a new bong lol.
    I DO ADMIT WEED IS HARMFUL IN SOME WAYS.
    If only there was a way to extract all thc from weed....hash. LOL I'm high

2. The fact that it hurts your pocket isn't a bad side effect of the weed, it's a bad side effect of man kind.

3. God... These fucking threads.

Don't justify your usage by "admitting" that bud's bad so you can make yourself think you're not kidding yourself. Smoking blunts everyday has effects yeah, but numerous studies show THC is not harmful but instead may be beneficial. The moral argument of good or bad should be made with the context of THC through edibles or vaping, not smoking. It's is THC bad you your body? We all know smoke is bad. Go share your news flash elsewhere.....

4. yeah I wish they could extract thc from weed :(

5. #5 VapeLifeAlex, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
    Could you elaborate how vaping is harmful long term or were you making an assumption?

6. Make edibles bro

7. Hash?

Iso hash?

THC caplets(edibles)

8. Is this really a waste of money u think? I don't think so; at all. It's like spending 20$ on a 6 pack of a good craft beer 2 or 3 times a year and enjoying it. Or spending 60$ on a lobster tail and steak with a good bottle of wine, or scotch. You know? Weed has helped me become a better person and in the longer run, I think weed helped me grow as a person.

9. Bump this shit needs more attention mang :smoke:

10. I agree with everything said here. Do research before you make assumptions. Smoking is bad weed is not. Look it up there are too many studies that show the benefits. I have been smoking about 5 years now and I am in great shape. No health problems honestly I am much happier and in much better condition then I was before I started. I really wish people would look things up before posting.

11. Idiots SI know it benefits you. I'm saying the smoke is also bad for your health not weed necessarily. The way consumed.

12. They can, and you'd hate it. Pure THC = no fun at all. Studies have proven that. You'll be high, sure, but you'll probably also tweak out of your friggin' mind and anxious as hell if there's no CBN, CBD etc to regulate the THC. Plus you'd miss out on about 90% of the medicinal properties cannabis has to offer because they're n0t in THC but in the other cannibanoids. ;)

Even though most strains only contain <1% CBD for instance, it's apparently still just about enough for most people to counter the anxiety & paranoia pure THC can cause. It still happens if your mindset isn't correct, but apparently pure THC doesn't require much of a mindset and'll make you anxious either way.

13. These threads are terrible.

14. I agree with the thread starter about weed vs thc extracted. I've always felt better physically and mentally smoking hash than smoking weed. I think it's the fact that hash smoke feels cleaner than weed smoke, which contains more pollutants and plant material.

I also agree about the effect on your money. I've blown a lot of money smoking weed and it's hurt my progress in certain aspects of life. On the other hand, I feel like weed has opened my mind up and has made me more patient and easy going. I feel like you almost have to sell weed if you want to smoke a lot, because if you don't, you'll end up spending a lot of cash on it.