Smoking weed inside.

Discussion in 'General' started by ChristopherS, Feb 29, 2012.

1. I've never actually done it. I always exhale outside. If I just bake it up in my room with the window closed, and towel under the door how long will it take to not smell?

2. probably awhile. I do that with the window down at night. When I wake up its usually faded away. But when my mom used to care, and she would wake me up for school, she could sometimes smell it. I'd say a good 8 hours with no ventilation and it should be gone

3. It Makes my whole house smell like a dope den when I burn in my room, so im gonna aree with kobe and say a while...Inscense helps :confused_2:

4. incense. I smoke in my room all the time and honestly i NEVER smell it but when people come over they always say the room smells like pot. But as soon as i light up an incense they cant even tell i smoke in there

5. Buy a window fan. Smell is gone in 3-5mins

6. Go to home depot and by some clear plastic tubing. Crack your window and stick one end in and blow into the other. Probably won't help much if you burn joints and blunts though.

[​IMG]

7. [quote name='"Happy Times"']Go to home depot and by some clear plastic tubing. Crack your window and stick one end in and blow into the other. Probably won't help much if you burn joints and blunts though.

[/quote]

I used to do that but only works for one hitters. I used one of those cardboard tubes from present wrap

8. I do it with my bong hits and it works pretty well. If I'm smoking a joint, blunt or pipe I'll just open the window and sit on the edge or just go outside.

9. Febreeze air effects :smoke: really does cover odors.

10. take a plastic bottle, make a hole in the bottom and stuff it full of dryer sheets and blow threw that. it covers the smoke smell u don't even have to air out your room. i smoked in my dorm room with out my roommate knowing all the time. and when i was back home i used to smoke in my room with out my parents knowing.