Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking weed inside a house

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oxo, Jan 21, 2018.

1. So i just moved to a half basement studio and i have 2 apartments above me, whats the best way to smoke inside without anyone smelling it? is it even possible? ITs an old place i feel like the smell would go through walls lol.

2. Vaporizer.

3. I only got a glass pipe, so the best plan that i thought of so far seems to be going to the bathroom and putting a towel under the door then opening the window and smoking out there. Im in nyc so its freezing cold, im sure everyones windows are closed.

4. Yeah mate, just wait till everyones asleep or at least in bed, pack your pipe and smoke it near the window. So long as you blow it out the window the smell will be gone in like 5 mins. Having a fan on too helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Step outside.
    The cold will be refreshing.

• Agree Agree x 1