Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Weed in Your Car

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PositiveHerbs, Jan 23, 2015.

1. I'm a 19 year old college student and I just bought my first car.. And literally the first thing Im gunna do in my car is smoke a fat ass blunt.. Getting topped up can wait. I just want some advice from my GC Forum buds, on some precautions I should take with this.. Also, I live in Chicago, Illinois and the police are very thirsty out here over petty shit like weed. My friend who just got his first car four months ago, got his car impounded for having 4 bags of weed in it. And I think he said it's about $2,000 to get it out or at least $1,000.. I don't want this to happen to me. Also, when Im smoking in my car how can I air it out and continue about my day without my car reeking too bad?? ThanK YOU

2. #2 Deleted member 839659, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    I'm not a car I'm a human :mad:

grammar bruh ;)

edit : now that I've actually read your post don't do it! The smell is horrible and impossible to get out. Opening the windows won't do much. Best bet is to park your car and keep the blunt outside of the window. And travel with a very small amount. No big baggies or month worth of supplies. But seriously it's not worth it, you'll ruin your car.

3. Damn it Tadealis, I was gonna make a joke about this too.

Anyway, OP, just buy some Ozium... 

4. #5 MattmPsi, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
    Ozium is best. But honestly i would recommend never smoking in the car.

You never know when youll get pulled over, and the strong smell of weed lingers longer than you can smell it.

One day i smoked one hit from my pipe in my car, then me and my girlfriend both aired it out and smoked some ciggs.

A little later a cop pulls me over for not coming to a complete 100% stop at a sighn. I really did, but apparently i didbt..

Anyways, he immedietely asks how much marijuana is in the car, because the smell is "pouring out the window" as he put it. I told him i had none, only a pipe that i was not curently smoking. He verified this by searching the entire car thoroughly.

So he let me go and let me keep the pipe since i told the truth that i had nothibg else..

But the point is, i was very lucky i wasnt on my way home from picking up an oz. In wich case i woulnt have been going home after, and my girlfriend would have watched me get arrested.

And you could end up in the same situation. Dont smoke in the car.

5. #6 sleepingblade, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
    Your car.

I use deodorizer, not to be confused with deodorant.

But you're 19, just use body axe spray, you probably have 12 cans in your car anyways.

6. When I was younger I would burn cruise all the time, sometimes with really shady people and bad drivers. Dunno how we never got caught. Nowadays if I do it's when I travel, I like to smoke while I drive down those long country roads. Sometimes one of my friends will come through and we will burn cruise and go hangout somewhere. 

7. smoking in your car is only stupid if you get caught, thug life.

8. I find it much easier to drive and smoke than to park somewhere and smoke. The last thing I want to see is someone walking up to my window as I'm enjoying my herb lol. If someone sees you smoking while driving they'll probably just think it's a ciggy since it's so common to see. I used to do that when I was still hiding my habit from my parents, I'd tell them I'm going to the store/for a drive then I'd burn real quick :smoking:. Now they don't care, it's so weird telling your mom you're gonna go to the dispensary to pickup lol.

9. Roll the windows down lol. The smell goes away within minutes if you're done toking.

10. Dude, buy a vaporizer like the Arizer Solo
    That little motherfucker hotboxes way more than any blunt i've had. shit'll fuck you up and the smell wont stick and dissapates quick

11. Best advice: Don't get caught.

12. tip for carrying weed in your car- store outside the car. i put mine behind the gas door. not saying they wont find it, thats just what i do. to the person that said you'll never get the smell out, thats fucking retarded. it's weed, not a dead body. but it will prbly smell for a day or so without a bad ass air freshener. funny story.... when my old integra was broke down for a while i used to hot box it with a car cover over the top. one time i smoked a 2 gram cone to the head and basically fell out the door i was so high. my neighbors across the street were outside at the time, and im sure they saw the smoke pouring out too. it looked like the inside was on fire, lol.... good times

13. Itll stay longer than you think. You cant smell it because you smoke. A cop would smell it.

14. Roll the windows down when youre smoking, and don't be smokin in the middle of downtown where a cop could smell it. Smoke on the freeway or a back road. Or just keep eyes peeled. You could also buy like 20 car air fresheners and tie the strings together and hang them from your mirror or shifter if its on the column. Also you can empty your window wiper fluid tank, let it dry, tie a string to the cap and hide your weed in there anytime youre rolling with more than an eighth. Eighth or less can be hidden behind your ballsack/in your ass cheeks. Just be slick so the cop who just pulled you over doesnt see you moving, or pre game if youre paranoid

15. 1, the gas tank is the absolute worst place to store weed. A drug dog will sniff it out before it even approaches the car. 2, weed, blunts and joints especially, will linger for weeks in a car. 3, I'd be surprised if you haven't been caught or charged with marijuana yet. Because you will some day. This is the worst advice I have ever read. XD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #17 MattmPsi, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    Dang dude. That was an over reaction, calling him a faggot and all because he thinks you gave bad advice.. it aint even like he came at you..

17. dude he said i was going to get busted at some point. i grow to provide for a family member that has cancer so thats pretty much the ultimate insult to me

18. Oh, gonna play the cancer card, huh?
    It doesn't matter why you're growing. Your advice was terrible. Don't get mad at me and resort to jr. high insults because I don't agree with it.
    1. a drug dog cannot sniff marijuana if it is in the center of your car and stashed away on the roof. Or it will at least make it much more difficult than on the side and exterior of the vehicle...
    2. Just because you obey the law doesn't mean cops wont harass you. And just because you haven't been caught yet, doesn't mean you can't get caught. There's a first for everything.
    3. Hostile little fucker aren't you?

19. My girlfriends sister is a total bitch so when she went on vacation, we didn't hesitate to hotbox the shit out of her car. We must have smoked 6 joints in there. After we were done, we aired it out, febrezed the shit out of it, and kept the windows cracked for 3 days. When the devil sister came back she could smell it. That shit lingers. But fuck it. She deserved it. Stupid Prius driving cunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum