Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed in the summer is more fun.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Schildpad420, Mar 23, 2012.

1. [quote name='"ThatGurl"']San Diego Baby....
    Summer all year long...Well, 98% of the time.[/quote]

I miss SD was born in Balboa hospital and lived there until I was 14 before moving to this hick town!

2. Personally, I prefer to smoke alone. Winter to me gives off a peaceful, comfortably alone vibe. Like sitting by a fireplace while it is snowing or while the rain beats on the ceiling. I just have a more comfortable and peaceful high in the winter.

3. I love smoking in all seasons... my favorite winter setting for getting high alone is a still, quiet, nighttime snowfall. Even better in the middle of the woods or by a frozen lake.

Also lulzy is getting high, sitting on my front porch in a blizzard, and watching people try to make it up the hill in front of my house. I live on a busy road and there's no shortage of morons in tricked out toyotas knocking down mailboxes and getting stuck in neighbor's lawns while the 4x4's drive around them, lol.

Spring and fall have their awesomeness as well, I have my own favorite settings for each season :smoke:

4. Smoking in summer is good.Lot's of stuff to do while high.But I can chill out better while smoking in winter,winter is a nice and good chilling time to get high.

5. Wind Hater
    :smoke:

6. While smoking at the beach is nice, we almost never really smoke outside during the summer, unless it's in someone's garage. It's just to damn hot in Texas to even bother. Last summer, most of Texas was in a drought, and It caused major wild fires. I don't live very far from where they started, so instead of rain, it poured ash for the month.

7. Snow in the bong :bongin:

8. This is so true. I naturally feel more happy and euphoric during the summer. Add weed on top of this natural high, and the euphoria goes off the charts.

weed + summer = best thing in the world

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Absolutely! Nothing like a nice quiet walk on a Sunday morning walking down the street smoking a J and stopping for coffee. It’s awesome hiking, while blazing away enjoying natures greatest gift! Good times.