Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed in the military

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rexcalibr, Aug 21, 2016.

1. I have been a major drug addict for the past 2 years and I'm in the military. I just now stopped taking my pills and instead got a blunt from a friend and I feel much better. I had a concussion recently and have had trouble with sleep and got addicted to my sleeping medication but it got to it to the point where I was sick and was so tolerate to it I couldn't get high from them. I want to quit the pills. I would rather smoke weed. Is there any reliable drink you can take to make you pass a urinalysis?

2. How long ago in days did u do pills/weed?n how often?pills move out quick (3-5days pounding water)if u dont smoke weed regularly u can pass n week with just water

3. Unfortunately there isn't however I don't believe the military test for dilution because they watch you pee so if you see your on the list in the morning drink LOTS of water piss 3-4 times till it is flowing clear then do your test. But don't get mad at anyone but yourself if you fail

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would not smoke while in the military. If they pop you on the piss test you could end up in federal prison.

It sucks because it is probably more effective than the other stuff.

You may be able to find better info in the piss test section of this site. Adding vitamins may help you pass.

5. A dishonorable discharge will follow you for life. I'd say leave the military as soon as you can and use weed then.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Go to rehab and get some help if youre the major drug addict you say you are. Weed will only be,a temporary relief

• Like Like x 2