Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed in space?:P

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by teh345, Aug 11, 2011.

1. You would feel pretty spaced out

2. Instead of using a lighter, just vape.

3. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that your lungs will explode. Dangerous shit man....:rolleyes:

4. Seriously, my only concern would be making sure I packed enough weed for that long of a trip. I worry about running out when going away for the weekend. If scientists can make a fucking spaceship go to the moon, they can smoke in space. It's not rocket science, LMAO.

5. Talk about a buzzkill..

6. think it would be cool to blast off into space in an orb with enough bud to last a loong time. just hot box and float away. enjoying the view. i heard the astroid belt isnt as violent as tv/movies make it out to be. would be a nice ride. lol. of course have alot of munchies on board(non of that toothpaste meals crap). quality, gourmet Doritos and stuff

7. You wouldn't know what to do! I mean, who knows all the shit you NEED to know in space? Hahaha

8. I've had the thought a few times in the past, lol it would be awesome puffing a bowl in the space station & looking out of the window and seeing all that..

9. I'd have to just hotbox my spacesuit, otherwise I'd end up getting high and forgetting I was in space and opening a window on the ship in the middle of the night to blow bong smoke out of and kill everybody

10. They call that disconnection asthenia.

11. What about vaping it? lol
    That'd be pretty damn fun! Imagine just floating and chillin' eating that prepackaged food.

12. i would hook up a vaporizer to my space suit and take a long ass space walk.:smoking::smoking:

13. Well, Atleast you can say.. "That shit was so dank it literally sent me to space".

14. If I was lucky enough to not only work for Nasa, but be an astronaut that went into space on missions, I wouldn't risk my career by smoking weed up there -- but thats just me.

Would be really cool though in theory.

15. Maybe if there's Netflix up there.

16. Fail.

Fuck netflix, youre in fucking space dude.

17. #38 SplitGenetics, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lmao for real. Nowadays people just need electronics & TV -___-

18. you would be in space... why the hell would you want netflix?:confused: its fucking space!

19. If we cant light a lighter, than maybe we should vape it :D